Floyd Medical Center Employee Review

View all Floyd Medical Center reviews

Great Co-workers, love working in the medical laboratory setting
Laboratory Clerical Supervisor (Current Employee) –  LaboratoryJanuary 11, 2012
I have enjoyed the last 10 years of working in the laboratory dept. of Floyd Medical Center. I started my career with Floyd as a clerical assistant working in the front office of the laboratory and quickly moved to front office supervisor and about 4 years ago became the Office coordinator. In the past year my director has added another inter department area under my supervision and has added additional duties.
Pros
very friendly, laid back enviroment, co workers are willing to help each other out.
Cons
can't advance any further, benefits are not that great.

Other Floyd Medical Center Employee Reviews

Be ready to learn fast
Paramedic (Current Employee) –  Rome, GAApril 10, 2018
This Company is a high speed low drag environment. Most older medics/emts here stay because of the money. Busiest service in out region by far. New out of school students need to start somewhere like here to see if they were made for the business.
Pros
High Pay
Cons
Extremely Busy
Floyd Employment
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Rome, GAMarch 14, 2018
Floyd was a great experience and I had the support of C-Suite on down for the clinical projects I managed.

I started at Floyd as a consultant and was offered a full-time position at the end of the contract term.

The negotiation of compensation did not cover all expenses and put me in a deficit.
Pros
Excellent team support
Cons
compensation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Floyd Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Floyd Medical Center Reviews by Location