Fluent Employee Reviews

was left for nothing
Sales (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 3, 2017
I was trained for 1 day and left in the dust. i would only recommend if you are use to sales and get training for more than a week. long days and no benifits
Great workplace culture
Finance Director (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 7, 2017
I enjoyed the growth opportunity and working in a growing, fast paced company. This fostered an environment to adapt to the industry pace and exposure to all elements of the business.
The culture and opportunity to learn and grow was best part!
Sales Job
Windows 8 Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, TXMay 18, 2017
Fluent's culture is great. My time at Fluent was wonderful. Management really took the time to listen to my concerns and needs, and I felt like a part of the team.
Good job to experience how to be a brand ambassador.
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTOctober 30, 2016
This is a good job that would help people get noticed by not only people, but employers. The workplace was relaxed and focused. You would spend the whole time greeting people and showing them about the product you are representing.
Fun, upbeat company
Zipcar Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Clemson, SCFebruary 29, 2016
I have enjoyed working with Fluent. They are a fun, upbeat, and trend-setting company. People are reliable and have great communication skills.
Good Quick Job
Tour Promoter (Former Employee) –  Auburn, ALSeptember 14, 2015
I only had to work there for 2 weeks as a tour promoter. It was good pay for what you had to do and I would recommend to others if they need some extra spending money.
Temporary kiosks available during school year
Windows 8 Tech Expert (Event Staff) (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXAugust 31, 2015
This job was also related to Microsoft and their services. It was something that one of my friends told me they were involved with and soon it was something I enjoyed doing and did it over several years as it was available.
Great experience
Windows UCrew Representative/ Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 3, 2015
Obtained many valuable techniques and management principles. Learned to find ways of coping with non-complying employees.
Very productive and fun company to work with
Blackboard Student Promoter (Former Employee) –  Mississippi State UniversityMarch 3, 2015
Fun work
Teaches responsibility
The managers are very relaxed
I hired my staff
Pairing Teachers for courses
I enjoyed this job
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
N/a
Great Experience
UCrew Student Representative/Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 25, 2014
Promoted and demonstrated products to students on and off campus. Handed out promotional items and answered questions about the products.
great place to learn
Microsoft Windows Event Student (Former Employee) –  UC RiversideJuly 22, 2014
co workers were great, learned how to fold clothes. interacting with co workers was the best part
Productive and fun workplace
Student Promoter (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 7, 2014
I was the only one working day to day with frequent visits and check-ins from my manager. I was expected to make sure all machines were working, keeping the store clean, and handling any purchases made at the laundromat.
Fun Environment
Tour Promoter (Former Employee) –  University Park, PAMay 13, 2014
I liked working with Fluent Group. I loved that I was able to get experience working with software and doing one of my favorite things connecting with others while marketing and selling a product.
Abc
Web Developer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 3, 2013
ABCDescription: Fluent, Inc. is the performance marketing expert; online, mobile and in-app. It partner with advertisers and media owners to provide integrated strategies for distribution and monetization. Fluent's ad-serving solutions give website owners and smartphone app developers the unique ability to own their environment,
Unique products and very interesting sales approach
Sales and Contracts Administrator (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, NHSeptember 22, 2012
I supported the Director of Sales and conducted inside sales activities. I leaned the Sandler Method of Sales which was wonderful to employ for sales activities. I also had the opportunity to travel to England, France and India to train our staff on the CRM tool we used globally to mange the pipline and revenue forcasts. I loved this part of the job!

Hardest part of this job was negotiating contracts but it was also the most rewarding aspect when I could close a sale with a sucessful negotiation.
Pros
culture and flexibility