Fluor Corp.

Fluor Corp. Employee Reviews

United States2,879 reviews

Found 2,879 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,094 reviews

Beniftis could be better

My review on fluor is ok as far as holidays go you are forced to use your vacation since there are no paid holidays if you.If you have a death in your immediate family they do not off breviement leave.

Pros

very flexiable if you need tme off

We get work done!

The upper management a work for assist me every step of the way to achieve my daily and weekly schedule.I think we had the best safety culture on that site.

Pros

Don’t pressure you to work when you request time off

Cons

N/a

Fluor Corp. insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Fair pay for job

No leadership. Poor pay

Not a good place to work. You are treated as a number and they will work you to the point of no work/life motivation. The leadership is null, and the PM and PD only care about themselves.

Productive, safe and a good company to work for

. always looking ahead on projects. estimating, scheduling as usual. good management. excellent people to work for. making coworkers see the whole picture on new projects, especially with younger generation. Teaching and also learning something new every day

Progressive company

Best place I ever worked. Always had fun while working in the team. Many training and learning opportunities. The management needs to give opportunity to mid level persons a bit more and should receive their ideas.

Good and safety company.

Good company and good people working with they I hope someday working with Fluor corporation again because I was working and I like how they work. Good and safety company.

Horrid place to work, if you have other options take them.

Management is mean, HR is actually terrible and not informative in anyway. Working at Fluor was one of the worst experiences in my career. I guess you have to be the right skin color to actually get service. Again, if you can work somewhere else make a smart choice.

Great place to work, I only left because I was a contract worker

I enjoyed my time with Fluor, I was involved in the nuclear outages sector in GlenRose, Tx. The only reason I left was because the work ended and our contract was up. Great pay.

Great money and management. Great experience

Great time working with Fluor. Learned a lot and grew a lot. Safe and friendly working environment. Not much free time but great benefits and pay. Exciting and fast paced.

My job was never boring, but instead there was usually a fresh, new challenge each week.

Flour Corporation was an excellent company to work for and learn from. The company hired me for a second time, after a fifteen-year move out of state from the first employment with them. For that, I am most appreciative of. At that time I worked in the report distribution department and later in the payroll department. The most recent job was in the accounts payable department. Along with a having a terrific boss, my coworkers and I would assist one another when help was needed for a particularly difficult project. I had a job that was a perfect fit for me, and the company gladly provided every tool necessary to guarantee payment processing in a smooth and timely manner. Part of my job was resolving issues with vendors. I was courteous to all those I came in contact with. Most days were spent entering new invoices for processing a payment, but were researched first to make sure the purchase orders matched the invoices. Also, each day there were payments processed and checks were printed out for mailing, which we all took turns check-matching for one another. The company provided training classes for software we were using, and this helped us with carrying out our jobs even more efficiently.

Pros

Lunch-and-learns, departmental birthday celebration, on-site food service, well-lit environment, good pay, great benefits, mutual respect.

Phenomenal company with tremendous potential. But very little work/life balance

Overall a great company. Work is hard and hours are long. Travel is to be expected. Management is incredibly supportive and the opportunity for advancement is vast.

productive and hard working team

Nothing bad to say! We work hard and they have good pay and benefits. They have work all over the US and seems to be room for personal growth. Seems to be a good outfit.

Accomplished

In any employment, you have your good and then you have your bad. I never allowed the bad to over run me. I felt I could accomplish my duties as needed. we met as groups to discuss work days and at times go over our daily lives. I felt management listened and were involved in our projects. nor did they micromanage.

Excellent company that cares about their employees and is very supportive of the growth of that employee

Very good company. They supported their employees and made it easy to learn and speak up on ideas and help with problem solving. Would work for them again in a flash if they moved an office back to the area.

Great company to start in and grow your career with. Excellent benefits and resources for personal and professional development. Good people, benefits, and pay as well.

Divisive culture and dwindling amount of good people.

Benefits and pay are meh, the work environment is ancient, and the amount of quality, capable people is quickly reducing. The job is secure, but no amount of security is worth the mind numbingly bad management and in your face politically driven business decisions.

Could be so much better

The company used to value its employees and had much better benefits. But about 10 years ago top management focused more on profits than employees, and things really bottomed out about 2 years ago. Drastic cuts were made across the board and we are stuck doing more work with less help, and minimal salary increases, if any. Morale is low.

I liked working for them.

They are a great company to work for and offer many opportunities for advancement and training. I started from the ground up and worked with many crafts and departments while with Fluor.

Pros

Good pay and safety

Cons

Long hours and stress.

Good pay and good work home life Balance they care about their employees and their families some opportunities for overtime but nit alot definitely get fair amount of time off

Safety culture

Safety culture at flour was a priority to every employee. That made me feel save all time.Working with people from different cultural background was excellent

Pros

Free food, accomodation

Cons

Short breaks were available

Great work environment

Professional and productive work culture with great compensation and benefits. Nice people who are team players. Promotes and assigns positions within the organization and referrals.

Pros

Work culture and schedule

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fluor Corp.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Fluor Corp..
Powered byComparably

Compare Fluor Corp. with

Fluor Corp. reviews by popular job title

• Fluor Corp.