Fluor Corp.
77Above average

Fluor Corp. Employee Reviews for Laborer

Laborer41 reviews
United States41 reviews
Had great experience with the company and I was treated very well at this company. Had no problems at all and I learned a lot every day from different people
Working for Fluor is very challenging it's very hot very demanding very stressful. The pay is good. You must stay very well hydrated and keep cool at all times over the outside element will affect you
Fluor was an outstanding company to work for all around and i would gladly work for them if ever given the chance again, and i would highly rcommend anyone work for Fluor.
My experience was excellent and hard work bout also good pay I totally recommend working with Fluor corp has good benefits and safe plans to work also the saff is perfect everything on control just the management sometimes it looks they need to work more hiring good people they really will take good advantage of working hard with a good pay .
Pros
Is safety
Cons
3 breaks
Had fun with my cowworkers great management loved the hours and the pay was never stressful i had rhe best time there one of my favorite jobs i jave had
There are plenty of good opportunities at Fluor that u can learn crafts to be in a great position to succeed and build a future. It is a pleasure to now that u are progressing everyday..
everyday was a work day. learned a lot working there it gave you classes that you can take up and move up for the company. great people to work with. the hardest thing about the job was nothing really. the best thing a about is that i got to learned so much that could help me go forward......
Pros
laborer
Great place to work really enjoyed it pay was excellent. Also Made a lot of work experience and the people really helped you grow, everyone wants everybody to move up
Typical day at fluor working 10 hrs a day 5 days a week. Process friendly company with stream lined project procedures. The Company is top heavy but when work is grim there will be massive lay offs...
Jobs at Fluor Corp.
Laborer positions
See more jobs
Depends on what job you work for this company. There is a time where I say it is the best company I ever work with. Then it's a time when I say I won't work with them again.
This plant closed with no notice alot of families was affected in the worse way.... Bad way to do people with no regrets or regraudes...i lost everything i worked for
Pros
No pro
Cons
No cons
A normal day is relax work environment positive vibes. While being productive and safety awareness. Going over the STA before every shift gives you the confidence to perform the task at hand.
Cons
I didn't like the inconsistencies about working on the weekend.
Best work environment ever! I wouldn’t trade it for anything. Definitely something I would love to get back into. It makes me want to do better for myself and learn many different things.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
I love the jb environment . The people is great. has great attitude. Everyone gets along real good. The job is elaxing. I love my work schedule.I would love to travel with the company.
Pros
lunch
Cons
breaks
I worked long hours most of the time but the pay was good. the job longevity was nice also. All of my supervisors were great and we worked well together.
The job was all right. I was pleased with it doing the short time I worked there: but sometimes it can get tiresome. Being a firer watcher man didn't require much moving around and that meant falling asleep. Something I tried very hard Not to do. I wanted to be a welder but the site was shut down before I could move on to something more advanced.
I got great pay for a laborer but I never got days off. The company policies were constantly changing so it was difficult to keep up with. Management did not plan out what they were doing for the day so it led to many misunderstandings and delays on work such as work being scheduled in two areas at once so work couldn't be done.
Pros
good pay
Cons
short breaks, long hours, no vacation, uncertain work hours, poor management
it can be messy at times but mostly i enjoyed working there until they just let everyone go without any type of notice i didnt even see it coming no time soon
They treated us like dogs. Over worked and under pay. It was horrible but it feed my family. They missed treated us. They didn't want us taking breaks if we felt over heated.
good work experience, good training program for new employees, would work for company again, company has good work incentive, hardest part of job is the long work hours but worth it.
Pros
per diem
Cons
hot environment
Working at fluor was challenging for me I learned alot also. They also paid for my electrician certification nccer. I would like to return to fluor and learn electrician craft
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
To many incidents due to green helping hand