Fluvitex USA

Fluvitex USA insights

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Trust in colleagues
  • General feeling of work happiness

Fast-paced manufacturing environment

I work in the office, which is connected to the factory. The work can be challenging and rewarding. Working for a smaller company gives you the opportunity to wear a lot of hats and get to learn and do things you wouldn't normally get to do, but it can also mean a lot of work at times. The company has only been in business a few years and did a great job of surviving the pandemic and has the potential to grow even more. So the future is bright. Because it's connected to the factory, it's not the typical office environment.

Pros

Commitment to Growth, Empowered Employees, Family-oriented. Has stayed mostly busy throughout the pandemic

Cons

Limited benefits relative to other companies, Heavy Workload

Family style atmosphere

Friendly environment, everybody smiled and helped me since day 1. They work as a family, with its pros and cons. I couldn't keep working there due to my family situation, but if you are looking for a clean, relaxed, and friendly environment; Fluvitex is a very good option. The company is young and small, but they are trying to improve what they offer and take care of their employees.

Pros

Very friendly environment

Cons

The working hours are not flexible

Productive Place to work, good environment

I began working at Fluvitex last September. Fluvitex is a small family owned business that creates a family orientated environment. Since then we have implemented so many new things for our employees such as Life Insurance, 401K, Monthly meetings with prizes to improve communication with all employees, Referral program, Training platform and we continue to move forward with more.With all of the competition within the workforce, the pay is not the highest, but the morale, engagement and interactions with our staff make the difference.

Pros

Continuously improving

Cons

With change takes some time

Productive and Friendly Work Environment

I come into the office everyday, looking forward to having a good day. The people that I work with are kind and funny. They are also extremely helpful when a problem comes about. I love that at Fluvitex, you can find many cultures of friendly people that are proud of their work. The supervisors are understanding and fun to be around, and I have made some amazing friends on the management team. This is officially one of the best jobs I have ever had.

Pros

Benefits, Paid break time, friendly environment, Multicultural

Cons

Vending act up sometimes

good company

I liked work, easy and fun The factory is clean We had 30 minutes break and paid I liked the Supervisors, very nice

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.

A modern-day Spanish sweatshop planting roots in America

Working at Fluvitex was extremely challenging, emotionally and mentally. Workplace ethics and a moral compass are non-existent within management. I've witnessed Fluvitex blatantly disregarding their client's desires and product quality standards, to ensure they achieve the preset article goal. Their sole intent is to produce as many articles as possible in a twenty-four hour period regardless of quality standards set by their client.The facility manager is as incompetent as they come and lacks the interpersonal skills to lead a Shtizu nevermind a textile manufacturing facility. If you do land a position at Fluvtiex, be prepared to be mistreated, poorly guided, undervalued, abused, and severely underpaid. Your health and safety are not apart of their culture or belief system; however, your ability to say "yes" and produce as many articles as you can is their belief system.When I agreed to work for Fluvitex, I had high hopes that I would be able to affect change; however, you can't change ego, pride ridden management who fail to see or acknowledge their shortcomings.If you enter this building thinking you're going to be a valued team member, you'd be fooled. The lack of appreciation and value management exhibits is revolting. Fluvitex has a skewed vision of what it takes to be a successful manufacturer in the United States, and I highly recommend that you seek employment elsewhere. They have a long way to go, and if they don't change their immediate management, they will ultimately fail as an organization in the United States. People are not apart of their cor values. -

Fun Place to work

I enjoyed working for Fluvitex, had a really awesome experience in this company, work was very easy ,production was fun, multicultural environment, very understanding manager.

Pros

work/ life balance

State of the Art Company

All businesses have their own challenges, and FLUVITEX is not the exception. However, FLUVITEX offers great schedules for people with children 6 to 2 and 2 to 10. Overtime is not mandatory and work is from Monday to Friday!! Decent pay in comparison with the industry.

Pros

No mandatory OT/ Great Schedules

Small work office environment. Closeness with employees.

Laid back office environment. No hostility among employees. I do my work and get things reviewed and laugh and interact with the people around me. There is no outside pressure and I enjoy coming to work.

Good and clean working environment

There is a clean and good working environment. The tasks to be performed require low effort, the work is pleasant, and the production routines are simple (sewing skills and flexibility are needed).

Pros

Cleaning, Low effort activities, Good '$ vs work' balance

Don't apply

The company has no sense of how a business is ran in America. Upper management is incompetent and takes zero responsibility for their own mistakes. Rather than hire new people when others leave they just give that work to someone who is already dealing with a full workload and expect them to simply make it work. I would advise anyone with any sense to turn back and find another suitable job in the area. Lastly the wages have been reduced from what they used to be and God help you if you want a raise.

Pros

nothing

Cons

everything

Just save yourself the time and find a different job

Other than my immediate supervisor and a few of my former coworkers, this place is a terrible company to work for. The plant manager is only in that position because his daddy owns the company. Other than that he lacks any kind of experience to run a company and has cost the company thousands and thousands of dollars because he gives the okay to send out product with quality issues. You will never see a raise while you are there. There is no 401k and their medical benefits aren’t the best either cost wise just please save yourself the headache and move on. There are much better places to work out there!

Pros

Absolutely none.

Cons

Upper management

Nothing positive to say.

Little to no training provided, unless you speak Spanish. Even then it’s hit or miss. Management, who are in Spain, have no idea how manufacturing and logistics work in the US and contribute to a bullying culture. The owner’s son is essentially in charge and it’s clear he’s never worked at a company not owned by his family. HR and safety are an afterthought and there is no work/life balance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fluvitex USA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Fluvitex USA Reviews by Location