Flux Power, Inc. Management reviews

Poor management but decent new ageproduct
Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  Vista, CAMarch 7, 2019
I worked at Flux Power in a engineering capacity for 2..2 years. Was ok experience but reoccurring quality problems on the batteries and no real urgency from the sales group. Seems a lot of turnover in that area.
Pros
Free lunches, water and new exciting product
Cons
Incompetent management and passive aggressive culture by the suits
Fast paced family oriented
Assembler/Technician (Former Employee) –  Vista, CAFebruary 2, 2019
Flux Power is a great company on the forefront of lithium-ion cell technology for various applications from forklifts to ground support equipment. Its a comfortable place to work where co-workers feel just like family. Management is hands on and very involved with daily operations. It has its challenges which is to be expected with the ever changing environment that is electric power.
Lots of quality issues and repetitive fixes needed , lack of any urgency to address
Office employee (Current Employee) –  Vista, CAJanuary 15, 2019
Nice concept but lot of turnover in the company and certain individuals can come and go as they please as management looks the other way. Only have one core product to take to market and have missed a good shot. Management needs to look at themselves in mirror.
Pros
Free ice cream on occasion
Cons
Management spinning tires and not giving us proper direction.
Exciting market opportunity, inconsistent management
Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Vista, CAJune 28, 2018
Despite their exciting market potential and offerings, management was inconsistent in marching orders, follow-up, and communication with subordinates.
Pros
Free snacks, short commute, hands-on environment
Cons
Immediate supervisor would consistently issue opposing orders one day after the other, wasting man hours
It is a great place that has a future. The only flaws are the inventory management and communications with engineering.
Lead Assembler (Current Employee) –  Vista, CAAugust 30, 2017
I like working here, I have learned a lot and they treat us well. Pay is a little lower than I had expected after the first year for the amount of work I do for the engineering dept. I would only leave this place for a higher paying job. Would recommend to others.
Pros
Snacks and beverages in break room. Holiday parties.
Cons
Poor inventory management creates confusion sometimes