Flux Power, Inc. Employee Review

View all Flux Power, Inc. reviews

It is a great place that has a future. The only flaws are the inventory management and communications with engineering.
Lead Assembler (Current Employee) –  Vista, CAAugust 30, 2017
I like working here, I have learned a lot and they treat us well. Pay is a little lower than I had expected after the first year for the amount of work I do for the engineering dept. I would only leave this place for a higher paying job. Would recommend to others.
Pros
Snacks and beverages in break room. Holiday parties.
Cons
Poor inventory management creates confusion sometimes

Other Flux Power, Inc. Employee Reviews

Poor management but decent new ageproduct
Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  Vista, CAMarch 7, 2019
I worked at Flux Power in a engineering capacity for 2..2 years. Was ok experience but reoccurring quality problems on the batteries and no real urgency from the sales group. Seems a lot of turnover in that area.
Pros
Free lunches, water and new exciting product
Cons
Incompetent management and passive aggressive culture by the suits
Fast paced family oriented
Assembler/Technician (Former Employee) –  Vista, CAFebruary 2, 2019
Flux Power is a great company on the forefront of lithium-ion cell technology for various applications from forklifts to ground support equipment. Its a comfortable place to work where co-workers feel just like family. Management is hands on and very involved with daily operations. It has its challenges which is to be expected with the ever changing environment that is electric power.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Flux Power, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Flux Power, Inc. Reviews by Location