FM Global Employee Review

Exelent company to work for. Good benifits and position advancement
Administrative Assistant Level II (Former Employee) –  North Olmsted, OHJanuary 22, 2015
I worked for six account managers doing a variety of jobs. I learned the basics of commercial insurance and always improving on my skills. Management was fair and responsive to ideas and ways to do my job more efficient, Co-workers were supportive and fun to work with. I really did not experience any difficult situations or jobs that I could not complete in a timely manner. I enjoyed going to work everyday and working for FM Global was an excellent experience.
Pros
Great bennifets and one hour lunches
Cons
No cons to speak of

Other FM Global Employee Reviews

Horrible and incompetent micromanagers at the VP and middle manager levels
Employee (Current Employee) –  Providence, RIJuly 10, 2019
Company has lost its identity in recent years. Loss of respect after decades of top industry reputation. Attempts to become a software company through a rushed and botched Agile implementation has taken a toll on morale.
Strong Company to Work for
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Providence, RIApril 24, 2019
Working for a such a knowledgeable company has its advantages and disadvantages. Lots to learn from and adapt to but individuals can get lost in the big machine. Advancement depends on the type of manager one has. Not all managers are equipped to coach or mentor so individuals need to take it upon themselves to advance their career.
Pros
Benefit packages
Cons
Poor career development programs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FM Global. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.3InHerSight Score

3.3Personal Development

2.9Career Opportunities

3.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight