FM Home Loans Employee Reviews

Fast paced and learned new things every day
Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMarch 30, 2019
Great team and management is always there to teach. A lot of room for advancement. They hire from within. Many locations. Ability to work from home when needed.
Daily Work day
Jr. Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMay 16, 2017
I enjoyed working for this company. My manager was always available for questions and she didn't micromanage her staff, which made it a pleasure to do the work. I worked 40+ hours every week and was always available for my Loan officers even after hours.
Working here was fast paced, but a pleasure. Unfortunately there were too many people and not enough loans to go around.
The health insurance benefits are not good as they only provide an HSA program that is too pricey and forces people to come out of pocket with money that they don't have until you reach your deductible, which is high also.
It seemed as though there was enough work and I felt secure there, but since I was working remotely, I was blind sided with the lay off. I guess if I had worked on site, then I would have been able to see that this was coming.
Pros
Worked from home
Cons
Not enough loans for me to continue to work there. Was laid off
Dont do it
Vice President of Sales (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, NYApril 3, 2017
small company, no change to advance, very cheap and they do not want to pay to keep talent on board. the culture is very backwards here and they do not offer what competitors do
The pay is good
Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 6, 2017
Compared to other retail jobs, the pay is very good. However, constant change in management, and little to no room for growth makes hard work go unnoticed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FM Home Loans. Our community is ready to answer.

FM Home Loans Reviews by Location