FM Talent Source Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Toxic Corporate Culture
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDMarch 20, 2018
I agree that the pay is good and the parking reimbursement program is helpful. That is unfortunately the best things that this company has going for it which is sad because it has potential to be a good place to work.

Under recent leadership changes FM has become a quickly sinking ship. and HQ employees are al struggling to stay afloat.
The pay is good but not worth the workload. No raises or even bonuses this year. Workload increases but pay doesnt. Not even a cost of living increase without proving youve earned it. Constant system changes and webinars that we are told we have to learn and particiate in on our own time not company time. HQ employees are micromanaged and clock watched despite being salaried employees. Employee handbook states policies that management changes all the time, for instance we are supposed to follow OPM schhedule for closings however we do not. OPM closed for dangerous weather conditions, we were still made to come into the office. Gossip about emplpyees by upper level employees runs rampant. Nothing is provided, time off is given but frowned upon. Office is in the middle of a construction site. Overall a miserable place to work.
Great Place to Work
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 6, 2018
FM Talent a great company to work for. Communication is excellent. I work as a government contractor under FM Talent. My office is in Atlanta and headquarters is DC.
Needs a lot of work
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 16, 2018
FM Talent is not a bad place to work, they just need to work on communication and before benefit packages. Need more communication between management and corparate when important events are upcoming, such as government shutdown. Also more hours for Paid Time Off and pay increases every year.
Pros
A lot of down time, low stress pertaining to workflow
Cons
No bonuses, poor benefit, poor PTO benefits
Don't do it
Operations Manager/Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDApril 15, 2017
Favoritism, cattiness, inability to communicate negative feedback without reducing employees to tears. Seems like "leadership" there enjoys making people feel bad. One of the "leaders" shows pics of herself in swimsuits to the staff. Prances around in Christian Louboutons/Valentinos and fur coats while paying contract staff pennies.

Doesn't trust employees to telework.
Pros
It's a job
Cons
Terrible management
Nice company to work with
Management Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 28, 2017
This is a good company. Management is interested in the progress of employees. Administrative staff is good. Corporate culture was good. Company was an honest company.

Pay rates on our contract were a little low compared to other CDC contractors doing the same type of work.
Pros
Good corporate environment
Cons
Pay rates were a little low compared to other CDC contractors
Poor
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  DC - District of Columbia, DCJuly 20, 2016
This is an fairly new contract company and I was not pleased. The communication from the company to the site I was assigned was terrible. There was always confusing about the most simple things like my schedule, pay etc. I accepted the position with positive intentions but once I started things hit the fan. Everything slowly unraveled and I worked over time to get out of that situation. Onboard paperwork was not entered into the system correctly. The payroll office takes long to get you what you need even when you follow the process given. This was the WORST contract I worked for.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Little to no break
Great Company to work for.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 7, 2016
It is a new learning experience every day and I enjoy working with my co-workers and for the company. As long as you stay focused and provide excellent customer service with a positive attitude, you will do good.
Pretty good place to work
Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 18, 2013
Great people, the management pays very well. But, they do not advocate for their personnel contractually.