FMI

FMI Pay & Benefits reviews

FMI good place for learn about machine and good time for work. Supervisor and manager really nice. But they paid cheap. That's why, when my old comapy call me back and give me more price. But I really appreciate FMI let me learn Mazak machine, and how to fix a lot alarm.
Management is horrible no structure. All about numbers at any cost. People treat you badly, the Indian woman in charge has no clue how to treat people talks down to everyone. This place is horrible benefits sucks , no one treats you well , too many excuses. People that work there very few speak English and can do simple tasks. Management makes excuses for them , they claim to be gmp compliant but no where near that. I can honestly say this is the worst place you can ever work at. No air conditioning the place place is a sweat shop. The owner is so doesn’t see or care what happens there as long as numbers are met. He dances around his money that is lit on fire with a blow torch every day. The benefits are so horrible. Stay far far away from this place. The only people that are there come from trailer park or ghetto. Can’t believe they make stuff for urban decay, wouldn’t buy anything they make there. It is a dreadful dreadful place
Cons
It’s a good place to work for just not enough start out pay want you to learn to fast about what you got to dohsvent been there long enough to tell to much
Cons
Great people on the floor. Poor management. Company is competitive in its field, but definitely not a competitive employer. Benefits are bottom of the barrel. Working hard here raises expectations of you without it reflecting on your paycheck. Have never been able to afford to use my insurance...
Pros
Lenient policies.
Cons
Pay is poor.
Kind of behind the times, not very many pay increases, management is iffy and not structured very well. Would be nice if the shop hours were 7-330 like most other shops instead of 8-430
Aprendí muchas cosas empese por etiquetar ropa y después aprendí todo el funcionamiento d la compañía fue agradable y muy satisfactorio para mi
Cons
Claro que habĂ­a descanso
Has been for for the last 6 months, but the last month we have only been getting 8 hours a week maximum and its just not the place to work for full time trying to support yourself, Even when your a manager. More a highschool job.
Pros
Cons
Pay for your own fuel between jobs ( 100 Miles a day )
This is an amazing organization. I had the pleasure of working with the FMI Leadership Group for a couple of years. And this company provides leadership skills training. I believed in the service and products they offered. It was a very personable place to work with great staff and excellent benefits. If I could ever go back to FMI I would in a heart beat. I left due to unforeseen lay offs.
Pros
Great Management, Excellent benefits and compensation
Cons
Lay offs
Interesting and very large equipment. A once and a life time chance to gain experience.
Benefits
Cons
Schedule
Cultural differences are small stepping stones to achieve unity and teamwork. Management is well informed and professional Workers are not always devoted but with encouragement and recognition gets better and more reliable. It is hard to not reach personal goals. So good to see and hear how well we preform.
Pros
On site free accommodation