Focal Point Employee Review

high level of work accuracy and need for efficient production
FULL TIME HOURLY ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL 60632February 21, 2017
this company is on the upward trend and has not stop changing. if the training is available, get it and learn it ASAP. otherwise you'll be left behind. this company had the perfect blend of work and personal life, until they updated their equipment.
Pros
benefits, production and engineering interaction
Cons
moving to fast for good people to keep up

Other Focal Point Employee Reviews

Up and down workplace thats getting worse by the day
Extrusion Operator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 2, 2019
Decent job. The pay is nothing to write home about and they will nickel and dime you. HR was the worse I ever dealt with and the culture there is cool if you're hispanic. They will gang up on you and is really cut throat and will stab you in the back . The owners do try to show you that you is appreciated but the rest of upper management only cares about their job security. A typical day at this place can be hectic due to incompetence from your team leader or supervisor, but somedays can be laid back if they in a good mood
Cnc
CNC Punch Press Programmer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 8, 2019
Focal Point was a very good company that was growing during the years I was working. It gave me the opportunity to learn the job position and gave me the opportunity to grow on my personal experience.