FOCUS Brands

FOCUS Brands Employee Reviews

United States49 reviews
Able to collaborate with peers in other functional areas. Areas for improvement exist but management needs to carve out time to facilitate their areas to participate in these activities to benefit continuous and unique projects.
I have worked with Focus a few times as a contractor. I love the place, the people and the work-- I would work with them again in a minute! Felt very valued.
Pros
No micromanaging, lots of professional respect.
Cons
Long, precarious hiring process. I would accept a FT position with them if ever one were available.
This is a great place to work with a fun and energizing environment. The work hours are flexible and your bosses really and truly care about you. I would recommend FOCUS to anyone who is interested.
The best company I ever worked for, everyone is amazing. I absolutely love this company. They're down to earth, hardworking and understandable to needs of their employees.
The atmosphere was great. They need to work on management. The work like balance was good and the employees were enjoyable to work with. It was ok to work there.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
I really enjoyed my 5 mos temping at Focus Brands. Inc. It was the first location, I have worked, where they had a full Human Resources Staff. Everyone was so helpful and nice. When any of the restaurants tried new recipes. We could sign up to try them and chose the one we like best. They truly cared about their employees. Before the holidays, they would have short days. You can either leave early or stay on site. They fed you. You could eat, drink, mingle, play lawn games and/or dance to a live dj while you hang out until 5pm. The HR Trainer always scheduled training at 5pm so you are not stuck in rush hour traffic, if you could stay. The building was new and beautiful. Loved when they decorated for the holidays.
This is a fun place to work with a great blend of youth, experience, excitement, and innovation. The company is making moves to compete. It's a fun place to work and your peers have knowledge. The pay is below market value but that is a trade-off
During my tenure at FOCUS Brands the company was going through significant changes including a new CEO. I believe the company is actively trying to improve which speaks volumes.
I would prefer not to elaborate. There are a number of very good and professional people at Focus Brands but the "clicks" that exist make it difficult to advance if you are not "clickish." Thank you.
I was only a contractor but I thoroughly enjoyed my time there. The people are friendly. The workplace is diverse, inclusive and respectful. I say the people you work with make the job and the people here are pretty dope.
Pros
Great pay, great culture, great ppl
Cons
That I couldn't stay longer
Allowed me to explore multiple avenues of interest in the QSR space. Solutions and recommendations were implemented by the team. Data driven, relationship focused.
There was a great experience at In Focus Brands. The team is very informational and helps you grow in many different ways. They have great leadership as well.
Horrible management
No opportunity for advancement

Lack of communication

Open work environment doesn't allow you to get any actual work done

Leadership politics
Great place to work- love the Freestyle machines and free food. Culture is friendly and pretty relaxed, there isn't a lot of opportunity for growth. But, fun place to work, they have a great work-life balance culture.
Very fun and accepting environment to work at. They ease you into the company and make sure you feel a connection to the team and the company. Would definitely work here again.
Focus Brands was a okay company to work for. Improvement is definitely needed.

I learned a great many things about client relationships while here.
Awesome place to work. Everyone is super friendly and helpful. There’s always free or discounted food. Very relaxed culture. Support work life balance
Culture was A1
The work itself was fun

Management was great and they were genuinely nice, cool people

Benefits were amazing

Perks of working here make you forget its work
Sales are down on all brands with no true vision to let the people hired to change paths. Always being micro managed and under cut from parent company. They hire with a smile but dont let you actually affect change with the fictitious title they provide. Seemed to be more inwardly impressed with the google-ish corporate culture of feeling good at work rather than making effective changes to save the business.
Pros
titles given
Cons
communication on work direction
I enjoyed working for this company. I learned a lot about personal accountability and work management. The easiest part of t he job was getting to work in fun environments and with great people.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Heavy travel
I would have loved to stay at Focus Brands, however, with contractors there is no guarantee of employment. The job was very diverse, fun at time, and face pace. I met some really good people there.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at FOCUS Brands. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9
Ratings from women
InHerSight Score
3.7Personal Development
3.3Career Opportunities
3.8Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight