Focus Servicing Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great for extra cash
Service Representative (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaSeptember 15, 2018
The extra hours I have picked up from Focus has been a great way of supplementing my family's income. The hours are flexible and the work is not difficult, They use a mobile app for reporting, very user friendly. Since I have completed the assigned projects on time they have sent me additional work.
Pros
flexible hours
No pay. No hours. No drivetime or mileage
Rep (Former Employee) –  SLC UTAugust 7, 2018
Dont work for this company. No pay, low pay, wont get paid if you dont do exactly what they say. I even had pics and still no payment. This company does not pay drivetime, mileage or inbetween stores. Also only one hour per store.
Pros
Cons
Dont work here
Easy Work
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaAugust 2, 2018
Go in your assigned store do your work and that’s it. It’s very part time but good for some extra cash. Management leaves you alone unless you fall behind on your scheduled calls.
Pros
Easy money
Cons
No room to grow
flexible schedule
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  FloridaJuly 5, 2018
Flexibility is very important to me. The jobs that are offered to me are in my area.

The staff is always polite and friendly even when I can't meet their request.
Pros
Flexibility
Flexible work schedule
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  FloridaJuly 1, 2018
This job is part time for me but, the managers and recruiters are professional and most of all flexible. Easy training and easy reporting.
Two thumbs up.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Great Part time gig
Field rep (Current Employee) –  NCJuly 1, 2018
Focus managers are good to work with. I receive assignments 10 days prior to completion. They have a very good mobile app they use for reporting. I have worked for many merchandising companies, Focus is one of my favorite. Many times when I need more hours to make extra money, they help find extra work for me.
Pros
Flexible hours
Need sevwral accounts in ordsr ti see pay
Represebtstive (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaJune 16, 2018
Need to pay mileage so it's worth doing accounts. I haven't had any problems with managers not calling back. Need to pay better.. You have to have many accounts in order to be profitable
Pros
Goid as a part time job
Cons
No milage compastiion.
Never seen such a poor run office they do not communicate do not give you a pay date go into stores that haven't been serviced and post off customers.
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Washington StateJune 13, 2018
And there staff doesn't have a clue.what there doing. You call it is not answered. You call another 5 times to get they will call you back that doesn't happen. I would love to know why any company would ask these office staff to run anything. They can't and don't tell you what day your birthday week starts. Or when you might get a check. Most irresponsible business I have ever came in contact with. Do not work for this company. It is the most irresponsible .never saw a customer on the other end happy .not a great welcoming.
Pros
There are none
Cons
There are to many
Not Worth It
Merchandiswe (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaMay 31, 2018
Each store is 1 hour's work. Not to mention they don’t compensate for mileage. So all in all you will be losing money. I wouldn’t recommend working here unless you like driving, and slaving for basically no pay.
Pros
Nothing.
Cons
Low pay, no paid mileage, too many "managers".
Unorganized Mgmt and office staff, low pay
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  NYSMay 23, 2018
Management and office staff are disorganized and clueless. Poor customer service. Low pay and no mileage. Low low hours. You could actually lose money. No set pay periods. Will just sent out a payment when they feel like it. If need more time must get approval. If office closed your out of luck. Poor follow up if any. I just can not stress how bad this company is run. To the comment above with 5 stars. This must be their first job. Would not recommended this to anyone. Not worthy of 1 star.
Pros
Cons
Management, pay, disorganized
no hours
Rite Aide (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMay 11, 2018
no hours no compensation for mileage driven to store to store only paid for 1 hour u need more stores in order to make more money.this is not a real job or ideal for a career this is ideal if u like to travel and make your hours that way.no exact pay day
Pros
Cons
every aspect
unappreciated
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 3, 2018
this company is not considerate of their employees they only contact u to rush you telling you the stores are behind then the manager of the store will tell u they never heard from the company or either one of their employees has already but the product out but don't tell you when you are being paid and will blame you . There are no direct answers you only get a hour per store barely work at all
Pros
flexible
Cons
barely make money
Disorganized, poor management, no pay structure
Representative (Former Employee) –  United StatesApril 26, 2018
They do not value their employees.
There are no set pay periods.
No pay for travel in between jobs.
Management is terrible.
Low wage per hour.

They try to avoid answering questions by passing you off from one manager to the next.

There are no set disbursement dates.

They do not make due dates clear and only hound you when they need something from you.
Pros
Employed.
Cons
Working for focus.
Work at Home
National Recruiter - Focus Servicing, New Jersey (Current Employee) –  New JerseyNovember 8, 2017
Focus Services allows me to work at home with a flexible schedule. Learned new computer programs such as World Alliance, Hardest part of the job - times when it is a rush-rush situation.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Pressure at times.