Focused Family Services LLC

Focused Family Services LLC Employee Reviews

Great clients and shady management
If you actually want to make a difference this is a good place to work with people who have domestic violence parenting and counseling issues. Your co-workers are greatIf you want your words twisted and your job description to be changing every two weeks by management this is the perfect place for you.
Pros
Low-key relaxed
I enjoy it here
I have worked at Focused Family Services for about a year. I do enjoy my job, the people I work with, and what the agency offers, overall. While they are in somewhat of a rebuilding and growth phase, and therefore may not offer everything very large established companies can offer, in my opinion it's made up for with a sense of belonging, a dedication to our mission, a very strong and supportive team, and very good flexibility overall.
Pros
Flexibility, inclusion, autonomy
I am miserable.
The people here are awful, they want ALOT of work and effort, but do not pay or appreciate anyone. The owner is awful and money hungry. They claim there has been change, but do not let this place suck you in. KEEP LOOKING!! There is way better out there.
Family
Great people to work with. working here will teach you about family. If you put in the work you feel that you actually made a difference in someone life.
A growing company clients come first. Team work throughout departments. Management goes above and beyond and they work right along with employees getting there hands wet.
Pros
Reliable, dependable place to work
Cons
Could pay more
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Great Company
Great company to work for. Company is growing and expanding. There is opportunity for growth. It is client driven, always looking to improve the programs. Employees motivations each other and raises are consistently given.
Pros
Monday - Friday
Great opportunity for growth
The company has undergone a major change in staff and management. The company has grown tremendously since the CEO implemented change in management. Old manager left no room for advancement or pay raises. I received a promotion and raise shortly after that manager left.

I have read the previous reviews from former employees and these employees worked under the previous program manager. We went from having one Program Manager, who was controlling and unorganized, to having a manager in each department. This has taken care of many of the issues stated in previous reviews.

The company is client driven which is one of the several reasons why I appreciate working here. There is flexibility, job security, and a fun environment.

Over the past 2 years, I have been able to strengthen my counseling skills, clinical knowledge, and apply various therapies that will benefit my future as a counselor.

I suggest you apply to this company if you are looking to build and strengthen clinical skills, work independently, can follow direction, good documentation/organization, and are motivated to grow. MOST IMPORTANTLY: have work / life balance and solid self-care routine.
Pros
Flexible, supportive, client driven, develop skills and experience
There was a lot of drama, staff wore jeans with huge holes in them, clinical staffings were a disaster, and people are threatened if in noncompliance.
Working for Focused Family Services started out as a wonderful place of employment. However, supervisors changed, they told lies about other coworkers to discredit them, and they have intimidated everyone.
Company Needs Overall Check of Business Structure
I enjoyed my job at Focused Family Services but their was low lack of so many things within the company that was unprofessional. I worked in/out of office dealing with clients on a daily basis on various services for assistance, encouragement, and guidance to improving the needs to their lives.
Pros
Commication with the Boss, Training was good, Hiring Process was awesome, Flexibility
Cons
Lack of integrity, Professionalism with some co workers, business ethic within the company was poor, poor communication with company employees, organization within company was poor, leadership within company was poor
Had a good coffee pot
Wow only work at this place if you want to be manipulated and hurt. They will expect the moon and give back grief and lies. You cannot work at this place, it is horrible. The CEO is money hungry and work everyone to the bone.
Pros
no pros
Cons
too many to state here
Very stressful place to work
Very unprofessional place to work. Management needs Improvement in many areas. It's hard to work sometime because things are so unorganized .The day go by fast because I'm always busy so that's a good thing.
Pros
A easy job to get anybody can work there
Cons
Need better benefits and better pay
I love the company
Its a great company to work for they are committed to helping people and is a family workplace I wish they paid more or gave more incentives but the raises are frequent