FocusStaff Employee Reviews

I think you need to pay attention to holiday compensation
Ultrasound Technologist (Current Employee) –  Marietta, OHJune 2, 2018
With the exception of the holiday pay I mentioned earlier, I believe this is an decent place to work. Since I provide my own housing and transportation the company doesn't have a lot of responsibility beyond making sure that I'm paid appropriately and that hasn't really been an issue except for the holidays. I hate that I have to pay $100 to visit the doctor. If I switch agencies, I will go to one that pays my holidays and has a reasonable copay for doctor visits.
Pros
I get to work at whatever facility I choose
Cons
I think they are unfair with the holiday pay
Great working enviroment!
Recruiting Associate (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 1, 2018
From my first day of starting with this company I felt very welcomed. Everyone helped me feel right at home. Within a short time I was considered for a supervisory role due to my work ethic skills! We have team building activities and whenever there is an important event, everyone gathers to celebrate. I've finally found a home away from home! Thank you Focus Fam!
Pros
Benefits right away. Great team enviroment.
Cons
None at this time
great place to work
AP/AR Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 31, 2018
Focus Staff so far has been a wonderful place to work. High paced with a relaxing atmosphere. Management genuinely cares about your work environment, and overall happiness. This is the first place I have ever worked were we are encouraged to be ourselves, and have a strong team members bond. The benefits are a huge plus, and kick in quickly. Quite a catch of a company!
If I had a 1000's Tongues
Recruiting Associate (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 29, 2018
I can't say enough good things about this place & the people. This is the kind of job people dream about. Benefits start on day one (need I say more.),there is a gym on site with a personal trainer. Everyone understands the balance of working hard and having fun. While there is NO hand holding here, you are not left to the wolves to fend for yourself. There are NO egos here. The owner of the company will get his hands dirty to ensure the team has the tools they need to be successful. This may read to be a bit much but truthfully the hardest part of this job is going home. For me the best part is coming to work and payday...LOL. In this day and time were companies treat there candidates and employees like expendable drones, I feel I matter and my contribution matters.
Pros
Work/Life Balance, Benifits and Staff
Productive, positive team
LPN (Current Employee) –  VariesApril 30, 2018
Focus staff is a great company to work for. I’m on my second assignment with them. The recruiter are professional, prompt to respond to needs. My quality of life has improved since coming on wirh Focus Staff.
Pros
Travel
Employed here for several years as a Travel PT
Travel Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  currently Roswell, NMApril 28, 2018
I have worked as a Travel PT for several companies and Focus is far and away the best. I always have direct contact either by phone or text with my agent, HR, whoever I need to speak with. Good choice of assignments, competitive pay packages, nice 401k match, good health care coverage. Only thing missing is paid time off but I believe they are working on that. having said that, PTO is not a readily available perk at the majority of travel companies. I highly recommend any healthcare worker who is considering travel work to contact Focus for your next job!
Pros
Excellent staff contact, good 401k match, good choice of assignments
Cons
none really
Excellence
Certified Sterile Processing Technician (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCApril 26, 2018
Focus is a great agency to work for I would recommend focus to others that work in the field that I do are in other fields I have work for other agencies and they tell you one thing and do another focus have been honest with me they explain everything that you need to know my agent contact me each week to see how things are going and how I'm doing .
Pros
Free starting gift
Cons
N/a
I like working here.
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Currently New HampshireApril 26, 2018
I enjoy working here. Communication is a problem. Also lack of recognition for a job well done, birthday, Christmas. Also not meeting recruiter, or the CEO.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Pay, communication, insurance, not meeting recruiter, or CEO
Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Appleton, WIApril 26, 2018
The staff is very friendly and accepting. The work is not hard and we are kept busy enough to pass time and make for an enjoyable day. The management enjoys having us there that they continue to offer us a job. The hospital is very well organized and they are always willing to work with us if we need a day off.
Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  GainsvilleApril 26, 2018
Reliable staff who will work tirelessly to get you exactly what you ask for. Will always return your call, and are motivated and ready to get you to your next assignment on time and with the right compensation
Pros
Cons
Paid time off
Great Company To Work For
CRCST (Current Employee) –  Boulder, COApril 16, 2018
I work 4 10 hr days and I love it! Focus is very flexible with hours and works around your schedule. The recruiting team is very knowledgeable and reliable.
Cons
N/a
Awesome Travel Company
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 16, 2018
Focus Staff found me my first travel X-Ray job. I was working with three or four recruiters before I was contacted with a job from Focus Staff. The staff is friendly and my recruiter Aviva is awesome! She goes above and beyond to fix any issues or questions I have. If you are weighing your options between travel companies definitely go with Focus Staff!
Great Company
Nurse (Current Employee) –  IllinoisApril 14, 2018
Focus is a great travel company. My recruiter made sure my contract is a good fit for my needs. Quickly responds to any need that arises. Great pay.
Competitive wages and positive atmosphere
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Baudette, MNApril 14, 2018
Focus staff is a great company to work for. They are always looking out for me and willing to help me in any way whether its a better job location or benefits.
Focus Staff is the BEST!!
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Florida and New YorkApril 13, 2018
My recruiter has gone above and beyond to find available opportunities. The benefit staff is professional and efficient. The positive attitude and sincere, caring staff is a bonus to all of the other great benefits.
Cons
Paid vacation time would be amazing
Upbeat and hard working company!
Travel MLT (Former Employee) –  Fort Walton Beach, FLApril 13, 2018
I have been with Focus Staff almost a year and I couldn’t be more happy with who I am working for! The people are down to earth, genuine, and helpful individuals who strive to do their best to help you succeed.
Pros
Pay, Bonuses. Taking off time between assignments
# 1 Travel Agency
Travel CNA (Current Employee) –  Palm Bay, FLApril 13, 2018
At Focus Staff I receive get treatment, no waiting for phone calls to be returned, given great work assignments, treated like part of the company,, not just another worker.
Pros
Great company
Cons
None that I can think of
Great company, good recruiter
RN (Current Employee) –  VariedApril 13, 2018
Loved working with this company, loved the recruiter we worked with who found exactly what was needed for jobs. Usually easy to get a hold of recruiter via text or email.
Best agency
Travel Nurse (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MODecember 7, 2017
The absolute best agency and recruiters you could ask for! they are all available if I have any questions vie email, phone, even text. Sean robbins is excellent! He is honest, works for you, always has your back. Their compensation packages consistently offer more than other companies. This is the only company I work with for good reason!
Wow!
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 6, 2017
I love working for Focus Staff. While it is a corporation, it is company with a soul. Focus Staff goes out of its way to try and meet any concerns that an employee may have. They go out of their way to make sure that each person is treated as a person and not a commodity.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FocusStaff. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8