Fogelman Employee Reviews

4.4
Ratings breakdown
Family Felt Atmosphere
abm (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 30, 2018
I have worked in this business for many years. I am so honored to be with a company that makes sure your happy and will go above and beyond to fix issues if any arrive. They will promote from within and give you the tools to succeed. It's an amazing company. I have an amazing regional.
Pros
they make sure you have your own family time.
Cons
need maintenance
Stressful, fear every day, harrased
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 24, 2018
Working with this company thaugh me that it does not matter how hard you work, they will never be satisfied.
You keep your job not according of your performance but who do you are related to the company. I met wonderful people but also met the most evil people in my entire career. Will make you believe you csm trust her and then get stabbed in the most horrible way.
As I said before, your day will come!
Pros
Cons
Poor decisions
I would work for them again.
Leasing (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNJanuary 23, 2018
It was an easy company to work for but you did work a lot. The only issue I would say would be the funds to fix older properties where always dragged out which made it hard to keep all customers satisfied. Other than that no complaints.

Very nice property. It pretty much sold itself so it was easy commission. All you have to bring to the table is understanding, compassion and a smile.
Over all a great place to grow and learn as a person.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 4, 2018
Always open to new ideas that might make the company a better place but not so honest at times but at the end of the day I never worked for a company that is.

But if there is something they need to work on it's giving the workers a little more of a voice and that might help them have self confidence to create a better work place for them the company and costumers and put them first and also be a little more understanding to them and realize that they are just people and they will treat the complex the same way the company treats them.

Take my word for it.
Great Company
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GADecember 22, 2017
I currently work as a leasing agent in Marietta, GA with a staff that consists of 5 people. I love my job because my days are never the same. I have a great team, that works well together and all have an understanding of the true goals of the property. I am excited to share that I have a lot of leases .Renewals are consistently over 7.5% increases monthly while reaching occupancy of 97% in a competitive market. I have accomplished so much and have the pleasure to work with such a mature staff.
Fogelman Management is a great company because it provides the tools needed for all their properties to succeed; in addition, the support from upper management is phenomenal.

There is never a dull moment at my property, I have learned so much about myself and other people. I can truly say that I have grown professionally and personally over the past 5 Months and I look to continue my professional growth which will lead me to the next level .
Pros
team work
Best People to Work for and with
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 22, 2017
I love working for Fogelman because they want to lead and challenge you to be the best. I feel like its a family. They want to see you grow and be happy. My community manager has been with the company for 30 years and I can not ask for a better mentor and leader. Thank you Fogelman for having a great organizational culture.
Sufficient Training and Support
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCDecember 22, 2017
Working in multi-family home property management has been a unique experience. Often times residents pose challenges or have needs that require a lot of creativity and, in some cases, a little extra effort out of the day. Thankfully, I am well equipped to handle any scenario thrown my way as an on-site management member. My community runs very smoothly, and I give most of that credit to Fogelman Management Group, primarily because I feel that they have sufficiently trained and supported my role in the company. My manager is extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and very much a "team player". It makes a huge difference knowing that I have a strong support system behind me when I tackle my day-to-day at my property, and I truly believe it makes work more enjoyable and keeps stress levels low.
-Incentives like a better holiday party, or more company/regional wide networking events would be nice, however, not having those things does not deter me from wanting to work for FMG.
-I occasionally worry about losing my job in the event that my property goes through a sale or change of management group.
Relaxed and fun workplace
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCDecember 21, 2017
I love working for forgelman management group because they make you feel important no matter what position you work. they are also very relaxed but also very organized which makes coming to work very enjoyable.
Pros
relaxed environment
Cons
N/a
Great company
Leasing Professional/Leasing Mentor/FMG Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Roswell, GAOctober 5, 2017
Fogelman Management Group is a great company to work for and I enjoy the staff and the training the company provides. I love how they treat their employees with so much respect and the treats and activities they provide for us.
Great Company Could Use a Few Changes
Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 4, 2017
I love working for Fogelman Management but some of their policies are outdated. With some revision of policies, such as PTO, it could be even better. If I am able to stay with the company for a long time, I will. I am sure more positive changes will come in the near future based on the year I have been with the company.
On the right track with purchasing properties
Team Leader & Player (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 19, 2017
Needs to seriously update their Yardi software and possibly their lead source software. I currently work for a property that was purchased at the end of April 2017, and they did not keep their commitment to the bonus structure, their software is outdated, the training could also be better coordinated.
You are one of the Family
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 4, 2017
Fogelman Management Group is by far one of the best companies to work for. When you get hired they say welcome to the family and they mean it. They are your family away from family.

Everyday is a surprise, there is always laughter and some tears (of joy). The executives are fair and always honest and willing to listen to your needs and they try to find ways to help you.

The hardest part of working for Fogelman is leaving them. The love and genuine compassion for their employees is contagious and never ending. That is also why you have employees who have worked for Fogelman for over 30 years.

In my time here at Fogelman I have learned and grown more ways than one and I am a better person for it.
Pros
Positive Enviroment, Loving co-workers, family style work ethic
Great place to work. I wish the pay was more.
Leasing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 2, 2017
I work very hard for my job. I've increased sales, and reached quotas. I go above and beyond in marketing. While I am praised, I feel as though the job I do does not equal the pay I receive.
Fantastic company
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  GAJuly 23, 2017
If you're looking for a bright future this is the company.
Great management, forward thinking as well competitive pay and great benefits. The company truly believes in its people
Pros
Open door policy. Great opportunity for advanvement
Cons
None found
Best
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 26, 2017
Fogelman was a great company to work for because they gave me a chance with no experience. I pretty much learned everything I know with the help of Fogelman.
Best Company to Work For
Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSApril 13, 2017
Fogelman is a great company to work for. They are actively involved with the community and encourage their associates to become actively involved as well.

The environment is a big family feel. You are a valued member of the team and you feel that at all times.
Pros
Company Culture, Support, Pay, Reputation
The culture of the company is outstanding!
Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 12, 2017
FMG is ranked as one of the Best Places to Work in Multi-family and it's with good reason. The atmosphere is one of support and encouragement. They want their associates to succeed and they provide the tools to improve their skills. Their educational programs are some of the best in the industry. You know a company is special when you look at the tenure of their associates. People come to work with FMG and stay because of the way they are treated. I cannot say enough good things about FMG. Check them out and you'll be glad you did!
Pros
Outstanding leadership, fun environment, great benefits!
Cons
Wish I had started with them sooner!
Fogelman Management Company has a Great Life/Work Balance!!
Service Director (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 31, 2017
I truly enjoy working at Fogelman Management it is an AWSOME Company, with good benefits and Management. The ONLY reason I would EVER leave Fogelman Group would be to except a Position as a Regional Service Director, and may not even leave then unless I was SURE that it was a good move. I would LOVE to become a Regional Service Director with Fogelman Management.
Pros
Life/Work Balance, Benefits and Compensation
Cons
No possible Career Advancement at this time.
Great Work Environment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 27, 2017
I have to say this company is one of my top 3 I would go back to work for. This is a true company that is all about family 1st. When I was dealing with my fathers cancer they would let me go and spend time with the family back at home. Our new RPM came in on her 1st day of work and saw me crying because I just received bad news that my dad had just day left. They sent me back home and I was able to spend the last days with him before he passed away. They let me take my time coming back. I enjoyed working for them for 2 years.If I hadn't move away to Idaho I would of still been there. The office was my home and my residents were my family. Best Company for sure.
Pros
Best Family Oriented Company by far!
Cons
I have none
Awesome Company to work for!
Assistant Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 22, 2017
Fogelman Management was my 1st step into Property Management.
I started out as a Leasing Consultant and within a year I was promoted to Assistant Business Manager. I wish we had Properties in California, as I'm ready to relocate.