Foley Carrier Services LLC Employee Reviews for Compliance Officer

Featured review
Foley Carrier Services LLC selected this as a representative review
Great Career Opportunity
Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTFebruary 7, 2019
The entire HR team has been so great with helping me grow personally and professionally. As a recent graduate, it is important to me to have great mentors while I begin my career in recruitment. This is a great company to work for, as they are committed to helping their employees meet their goals and succeed. I am more than happy to be apart of the Foley Family!
Compliance Sales Specialist
Compliance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTFebruary 14, 2019
I would like to start off by saying that I've been working at Foley a little over 2 years started as a Phase 3 rep and made my way up to Phase 1 in less than a year. Phase 3 being the "New Hire" Phase and Phase 1 being the highest. I must admit I once made the biggest mistake of my career and that was leaving Foley to go to The Hartford Insurance Company. I was lured in by HR & management at The Hartford with promises and representations that turned out to be untrue. I wanted to turn back to Foley within the first month at The Hartford but I gave it the benefit of the doubt and decided to pull through. After a couple of interactions and a little bit of digging into management and top reps there I quickly realized the mistake I made.
4 months in I came back running into the arms of Foley which is why I'm leaving this review to help other young proffesionals like me

Pros: -Amazing Work-life balance
-The financial & mental wellness of us employees being main priority (student loan reimbursement program, ping pong table, foosball, cable tv and more) all of these things have allowed me to keep a peace of mind throughout the months here at Foley
-Sleek office space
-COMPENSATION
-Management
-Transparency with changes in the company
-Diverse Workplace
-Best of all they plany PLENTY of company events!!! Making this a fun place to be

Cons: Parking can be a hassle with a fast growing company like Foley in the heart of Hartford.
Joke of a company
Compliance Coordinator (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Glastonbury, CT/ HartfordApril 10, 2018
Please, I want to make you aware, even if you really need a job, DO NOT APPLY AT FOLEY. The management is a joke, they have their "FAVORITE" employees. They will treat you like you are a nobody if they don't like you. The company is rude, they are always calling new drivers to join their services and is very annoying. People call back upset because they want nothing to do with this company.
Foley is just a place that pays low money! It has passed about 5 years since I worked there and they still paying minimum pay rate. Please, do not go to this company! they don't care about their workers, they give lame Christmas parties that are just a shame. No good benefits, no understanding or appreciation of the employees. I even don't know why they still under business. JUST RUN AWAY OF FOLEY!! DONT WASTE YOUR TIME
Pros
Some employees are nice
Cons
Everything at this place is horrible!
Official response from Foley Carrier Services LLC
May 1, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. Although we're sorry you had a negative experience at Foley, we're proud of the organization we've built here - which has grown and changed tremendously in the past few years.

With ample growth opportunities and a focus on individualized training, we take pride in providing every Foley sales professional with a career opportunity that will not only give them experience in sales, but will help them grow into experienced sales professionals. In fact, we have a number of employees at Foley who have moved into supervisory roles, switched departments based on their interest and skills, or have settled into lucrative careers on our sales floor. A few of these individuals started at Foley just a few years ago with no experience, and are now making more than 75K a year!

In spite of the training and support we provide, it's important to recognize that sales is a very specialized skill that is not well suited to everyone. We're sorry you didn't have a positive experience with us and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

No one is happy
Compliance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Glastonbury, CTFebruary 19, 2015
Over-time became required. Compensation was very minimal compared to the amount of work done. Raises didn't make much difference. Instead of hiring more workers, work got added to overly stressed workers.
Pros
25 cent soda machine, free keurig coffee
Cons
Everything else
The company needs many improvements
Compliance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTFebruary 5, 2015
The company does not have any consideration for their employees needs. This is why there is a revolving door.
You work very hard, but its never hard enough for the investors.
The training for new employees is vey lacking.
Co workers are somewhat helpful.
Hardest part of the job is the management treats employees like prisoners, the job is intense, people need breaks.
I enjoyed talking with clients all over the nation.
good place to work if you live in the city of hartford
Compliance Consultant Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTAugust 30, 2013
the starting pay is to low $10/hour just can cut it if your going to put a month in with out pay lunch cost more then your hourly pay in down town Hartford
Pros
The management is very good and understanding
Cons
pays to low