Foley Carrier Services LLC Employee Reviews for Data Entry Clerk

Featured review
Foley Carrier Services LLC selected this as a representative review
Great Career Opportunity
Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTFebruary 7, 2019
The entire HR team has been so great with helping me grow personally and professionally. As a recent graduate, it is important to me to have great mentors while I begin my career in recruitment. This is a great company to work for, as they are committed to helping their employees meet their goals and succeed. I am more than happy to be apart of the Foley Family!
Great Job
Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTFebruary 14, 2019
I started working at Foley in December 2018, and initially I was apprehensive about working in a sales environment thinking that it would be stressful and fast paced, but it was the exact opposite. As a new employee you get enormous support, not only from your colleagues but also management. There are a lot of opportunities for upward movement and you are only bound by your own ambition. Would 100% recommend working here.
Pros
Pay, Environment, Management, Benefits
Cons
Short breaks
Don't bother
Data Entry Clerk/Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTFebruary 6, 2019
Unless you like being talked at and made out to look like you're stupid don't apply. The training is a joke and when you ask questions the leads and managers are annoyed or refer to an SOP that has tons of info probably everything except for the answer you need. Customers are frustrated for waiting on hold for so long because it is always short staffed due to people quitting or just calling out. Very stressful environment! The pay should def be more for all the mess you have to put up with...
Pros
Company parties
Cons
Management, Pay Rate
Official response from Foley Carrier Services LLC
February 15, 2019

We’re sorry to hear that you’ve had a negative experience at Foley. As a company that puts such a high priority on our customers’ (and employees’) experience, all of our employees go through a full training program that introduces them to the company, our products and services, and the federal regulations that govern our customers’ businesses. This training ensures that employees feel as comfortable as possible as they begin their careers here – and that they have the preparation needed to work with our customers.

And when questions do come up? Our open floor-plan, combined with multiple managers in the customer service department, make it easy to find someone who has the answers you need. From our senior leaders to our customer service team and compliance consultants, everyone is willing and happy to lend a helping hand.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. If there’s anything we can do to make your experience at Foley a better one, we encourage you to reach out to either your supervisor or our HR team.

Data Entry Representative (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTNovember 27, 2017
At Foley there is always work to be done, ill never run out. The pace is never fast or slow. Also long as you are putting in the effort your management will be happy with you. If I run into any problems my managers are always willing to help me solve a problem or answer a question.Overall i really enjoy working for this company.
Pros
Great workplace culture, Managment
Cons
Lack of advancement opportunities
Official response from Foley Carrier Services LLC
November 28, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're thrilled to hear that you're happy with your career at Foley.

Please know that we do put a high value on hard-working, dedicated employees, so if there is a career advancement path within our company that interests you, please speak to your direct supervisor or apply for an internal position when it's posted and we'll do our best to help you achieve your goals.

I enjoy the data entry work. The company is growing and management is always changing
Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTDecember 30, 2013
Reviewing the incoming fax and mail to distribute to the proper department. Entering the data entry updates with regularly changing co-workers that I have trained. If management would stay consistent the data entry position would stay strong and steady. I enjoy the different updates that needs addressing in many different data bases. My co-workers are a joy to work with and we communicate very well. The travel to and from work is a task.
Pros
They worked around my disablilty wonderfully
Cons
Travel to and from work