Foley Carrier Services LLC Employee Review

View all Foley Carrier Services LLC reviews

Joke of a company
Compliance Coordinator (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Glastonbury, CT/ HartfordApril 10, 2018
Please, I want to make you aware, even if you really need a job, DO NOT APPLY AT FOLEY. The management is a joke, they have their "FAVORITE" employees. They will treat you like you are a nobody if they don't like you. The company is rude, they are always calling new drivers to join their services and is very annoying. People call back upset because they want nothing to do with this company.
Foley is just a place that pays low money! It has passed about 5 years since I worked there and they still paying minimum pay rate. Please, do not go to this company! they don't care about their workers, they give lame Christmas parties that are just a shame. No good benefits, no understanding or appreciation of the employees. I even don't know why they still under business. JUST RUN AWAY OF FOLEY!! DONT WASTE YOUR TIME
Pros
Some employees are nice
Cons
Everything at this place is horrible!
Official response from Foley Carrier Services LLC
May 1, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. Although we're sorry you had a negative experience at Foley, we're proud of the organization we've built here - which has grown and changed tremendously in the past few years.

With ample growth opportunities and a focus on individualized training, we take pride in providing every Foley sales professional with a career opportunity that will not only give them experience in sales, but will help them grow into experienced sales professionals. In fact, we have a number of employees at Foley who have moved into supervisory roles, switched departments based on their interest and skills, or have settled into lucrative careers on our sales floor. A few of these individuals started at Foley just a few years ago with no experience, and are now making more than 75K a year!

In spite of the training and support we provide, it's important to recognize that sales is a very specialized skill that is not well suited to everyone. We're sorry you didn't have a positive experience with us and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Other Foley Carrier Services LLC Employee Reviews

Great Culture
Account Representative Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 13, 2019
Work with amazing people! Upper management truly cares about you! Very fast paced environment but if you can catch on fast and know what your doing it’s a pretty easy job.
The Job is great just to gain the experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTMay 1, 2019
The management is very poor. There is a lot of favoritism in the work place between management , supervisors and certain employees. Employees and supervisors that have been there for a little while tend to take advantage of their seniority (bending rules , being rude and inappropriate talking about other employees , creating unnecessary drama) Although certain things are covered up it’s hard to miss the fact that many quit for these very reasons.
Pros
Learning about DOT regulations
Cons
Management and high turn over do to everyone quitting
Official response from Foley Carrier Services LLC
May 8, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Here at Foley, we strive to promote a fair and inclusive workplace where everyone's contributions are celebrated. Our open door policy ensures that everyone has a voice and that issues are dealt with quickly by upper management or HR. This policy helps protect our positive company culture, which is a core reason why so many of our employees have chosen to stay with us.

We're sorry you had a bad experience with us and wish you the best of luck in your future career endeavors.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Foley Carrier Services LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

Foley Carrier Services LLC Reviews by Location