Foley Carrier Services LLC Employee Review

View all Foley Carrier Services LLC reviews

must be dedicated to do the job
Senior Compliance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTJune 19, 2018
work hard, create leads, know your products and services, be professional and you will get positive results. they do micromanage but if you work, it is not an issue
Pros
on site recreation, free beverages, happy hour
Cons
customer service needs work
Official response from Foley Carrier Services LLC
September 17, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We aim to promote a fun, positive work environment while holding everyone accountable to their goals.

We’re glad to have you on the team and wish you a long, successful career with us!

Other Foley Carrier Services LLC Employee Reviews

Great Culture
Account Representative Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 13, 2019
Work with amazing people! Upper management truly cares about you! Very fast paced environment but if you can catch on fast and know what your doing it’s a pretty easy job.
The Job is great just to gain the experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTMay 1, 2019
The management is very poor. There is a lot of favoritism in the work place between management , supervisors and certain employees. Employees and supervisors that have been there for a little while tend to take advantage of their seniority (bending rules , being rude and inappropriate talking about other employees , creating unnecessary drama) Although certain things are covered up it’s hard to miss the fact that many quit for these very reasons.
Pros
Learning about DOT regulations
Cons
Management and high turn over do to everyone quitting
Official response from Foley Carrier Services LLC
May 8, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Here at Foley, we strive to promote a fair and inclusive workplace where everyone's contributions are celebrated. Our open door policy ensures that everyone has a voice and that issues are dealt with quickly by upper management or HR. This policy helps protect our positive company culture, which is a core reason why so many of our employees have chosen to stay with us.

We're sorry you had a bad experience with us and wish you the best of luck in your future career endeavors.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Foley Carrier Services LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

Foley Carrier Services LLC Reviews by Location