Foley Carrier Services LLC Employee Review

View all Foley Carrier Services LLC reviews

Compliance Sales Specialist
Compliance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTFebruary 14, 2019
I would like to start off by saying that I've been working at Foley a little over 2 years started as a Phase 3 rep and made my way up to Phase 1 in less than a year. Phase 3 being the "New Hire" Phase and Phase 1 being the highest. I must admit I once made the biggest mistake of my career and that was leaving Foley to go to The Hartford Insurance Company. I was lured in by HR & management at The Hartford with promises and representations that turned out to be untrue. I wanted to turn back to Foley within the first month at The Hartford but I gave it the benefit of the doubt and decided to pull through. After a couple of interactions and a little bit of digging into management and top reps there I quickly realized the mistake I made.
4 months in I came back running into the arms of Foley which is why I'm leaving this review to help other young proffesionals like me

Pros: -Amazing Work-life balance
-The financial & mental wellness of us employees being main priority (student loan reimbursement program, ping pong table, foosball, cable tv and more) all of these things have allowed me to keep a peace of mind throughout the months here at Foley
-Sleek office space
-COMPENSATION
-Management
-Transparency with changes in the company
-Diverse Workplace
-Best of all they plany PLENTY of company events!!! Making this a fun place to be

Cons: Parking can be a hassle with a fast growing company like Foley in the heart of Hartford.

Other Foley Carrier Services LLC Employee Reviews

Great Culture
Account Representative Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 13, 2019
Work with amazing people! Upper management truly cares about you! Very fast paced environment but if you can catch on fast and know what your doing it’s a pretty easy job.
Official response from Foley Carrier Services LLC
June 25, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We’re thrilled to hear that you’re happy with your role. We wish you a long and happy career here.

The Job is great just to gain the experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTMay 1, 2019
The management is very poor. There is a lot of favoritism in the work place between management , supervisors and certain employees. Employees and supervisors that have been there for a little while tend to take advantage of their seniority (bending rules , being rude and inappropriate talking about other employees , creating unnecessary drama) Although certain things are covered up it’s hard to miss the fact that many quit for these very reasons.
Pros
Learning about DOT regulations
Cons
Management and high turn over do to everyone quitting
Official response from Foley Carrier Services LLC
May 8, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Here at Foley, we strive to promote a fair and inclusive workplace where everyone's contributions are celebrated. Our open door policy ensures that everyone has a voice and that issues are dealt with quickly by upper management or HR. This policy helps protect our positive company culture, which is a core reason why so many of our employees have chosen to stay with us.

We're sorry you had a bad experience with us and wish you the best of luck in your future career endeavors.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Foley Carrier Services LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

Foley Carrier Services LLC Reviews by Location