Foley Carrier Services LLC Employee Review

View all Foley Carrier Services LLC reviews

Don't bother
Data Entry Clerk/Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTFebruary 6, 2019
Unless you like being talked at and made out to look like you're stupid don't apply. The training is a joke and when you ask questions the leads and managers are annoyed or refer to an SOP that has tons of info probably everything except for the answer you need. Customers are frustrated for waiting on hold for so long because it is always short staffed due to people quitting or just calling out. Very stressful environment! The pay should def be more for all the mess you have to put up with...
Pros
Company parties
Cons
Management, Pay Rate
February 15, 2019

We’re sorry to hear that you’ve had a negative experience at Foley. As a company that puts such a high priority on our customers’ (and employees’) experience, all of our employees go through a full training program that introduces them to the company, our products and services, and the federal regulations that govern our customers’ businesses. This training ensures that employees feel as comfortable as possible as they begin their careers here – and that they have the preparation needed to work with our customers.

And when questions do come up? Our open floor-plan, combined with multiple managers in the customer service department, make it easy to find someone who has the answers you need. From our senior leaders to our customer service team and compliance consultants, everyone is willing and happy to lend a helping hand.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. If there’s anything we can do to make your experience at Foley a better one, we encourage you to reach out to either your supervisor or our HR team.

Other Foley Carrier Services LLC Employee Reviews

Great Culture
Account Representative Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 13, 2019
Work with amazing people! Upper management truly cares about you! Very fast paced environment but if you can catch on fast and know what your doing it’s a pretty easy job.
June 25, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We’re thrilled to hear that you’re happy with your role. We wish you a long and happy career here.

The Job is great just to gain the experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTMay 1, 2019
The management is very poor. There is a lot of favoritism in the work place between management , supervisors and certain employees. Employees and supervisors that have been there for a little while tend to take advantage of their seniority (bending rules , being rude and inappropriate talking about other employees , creating unnecessary drama) Although certain things are covered up it’s hard to miss the fact that many quit for these very reasons.
Pros
Learning about DOT regulations
Cons
Management and high turn over do to everyone quitting
May 8, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Here at Foley, we strive to promote a fair and inclusive workplace where everyone's contributions are celebrated. Our open door policy ensures that everyone has a voice and that issues are dealt with quickly by upper management or HR. This policy helps protect our positive company culture, which is a core reason why so many of our employees have chosen to stay with us.

We're sorry you had a bad experience with us and wish you the best of luck in your future career endeavors.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Foley Carrier Services LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

Foley Carrier Services LLC Reviews by Location