Foley Carrier Services LLC Employee Review

View all Foley Carrier Services LLC reviews

The Job is great just to gain the experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTMay 1, 2019
The management is very poor. There is a lot of favoritism in the work place between management , supervisors and certain employees. Employees and supervisors that have been there for a little while tend to take advantage of their seniority (bending rules , being rude and inappropriate talking about other employees , creating unnecessary drama) Although certain things are covered up it’s hard to miss the fact that many quit for these very reasons.
Pros
Learning about DOT regulations
Cons
Management and high turn over do to everyone quitting
Official response from Foley Carrier Services LLC
May 8, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Here at Foley, we strive to promote a fair and inclusive workplace where everyone's contributions are celebrated. Our open door policy ensures that everyone has a voice and that issues are dealt with quickly by upper management or HR. This policy helps protect our positive company culture, which is a core reason why so many of our employees have chosen to stay with us.

We're sorry you had a bad experience with us and wish you the best of luck in your future career endeavors.

Other Foley Carrier Services LLC Employee Reviews

Great Culture
Account Representative Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 13, 2019
Work with amazing people! Upper management truly cares about you! Very fast paced environment but if you can catch on fast and know what your doing it’s a pretty easy job.
Challenging
Inside Sales Compliance Consultant (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTApril 21, 2019
Pleasant work environment. Daily financial prizes for top performers.
Ongoing training and frequent telephone call critique with management. Ongoing opportunities to shadow top performers. Time allotted for breaks and recreation. A large selection of coffee,tea and cocoa provided at no cost.
Pros
Ongoing training and competitive employee benefits
Cons
Competitive work environment and sales quotas increase
Official response from Foley Carrier Services LLC
April 29, 2019

Thank you for your comments. Sales is certainly not an easy job, and we recognize that it’s not well suited for everyone. However, by providing our reps with leads (something not common in the sales world) and setting reasonable goals, we do try to provide every rep with the support they need to grow. As you mentioned, we do provide the tools needed for success – offering ongoing training, shadow opportunities, opportunity to compete with fellow team members.
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors and hope you find a position that is better suited to your needs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Foley Carrier Services LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

Foley Carrier Services LLC Reviews by Location