Foley Carrier Services LLC Employee Review

View all Foley Carrier Services LLC reviews

Great Job
Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTFebruary 14, 2019
I started working at Foley in December 2018, and initially I was apprehensive about working in a sales environment thinking that it would be stressful and fast paced, but it was the exact opposite. As a new employee you get enormous support, not only from your colleagues but also management. There are a lot of opportunities for upward movement and you are only bound by your own ambition. Would 100% recommend working here.
Pros
Pay, Environment, Management, Benefits
Cons
Short breaks

Other Foley Carrier Services LLC Employee Reviews

Great Culture
Account Representative Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 13, 2019
Work with amazing people! Upper management truly cares about you! Very fast paced environment but if you can catch on fast and know what your doing it’s a pretty easy job.
Official response from Foley Carrier Services LLC
June 25, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We’re thrilled to hear that you’re happy with your role. We wish you a long and happy career here.

The Job is great just to gain the experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTMay 1, 2019
The management is very poor. There is a lot of favoritism in the work place between management , supervisors and certain employees. Employees and supervisors that have been there for a little while tend to take advantage of their seniority (bending rules , being rude and inappropriate talking about other employees , creating unnecessary drama) Although certain things are covered up it’s hard to miss the fact that many quit for these very reasons.
Pros
Learning about DOT regulations
Cons
Management and high turn over do to everyone quitting
Official response from Foley Carrier Services LLC
May 8, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Here at Foley, we strive to promote a fair and inclusive workplace where everyone's contributions are celebrated. Our open door policy ensures that everyone has a voice and that issues are dealt with quickly by upper management or HR. This policy helps protect our positive company culture, which is a core reason why so many of our employees have chosen to stay with us.

We're sorry you had a bad experience with us and wish you the best of luck in your future career endeavors.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Foley Carrier Services LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

Foley Carrier Services LLC Reviews by Location