Foley Carrier Services LLC Employee Review

View all Foley Carrier Services LLC reviews

Training and management needs improvement
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTJune 22, 2018
Training was a joke. Rather than focusing on DOT regulations they 'taught' customer service. Ask for help and attitude is given because everyone is so stressed. People call out because of that so its a ripple effect. Programs crash constantly and nothing is fully explained.
Pros
Sadly the coffee was a perk
Cons
Training, management, communication between departments
Official response from Foley Carrier Services LLC
September 17, 2018

As an organization, we are committed to providing excellent service. To support our Customer Service team in meeting this goal, we provide each new representative with skills-based training aimed at ensuring a consistent and positive experience for our clients. In addition to this skills-based training, each new representative completes a 2+ week training program which provides extensive coverage of industry and regulatory requirements. Upon completion of this program, new representatives are paired with more experienced members of the team for ongoing support and assistance.

We’re sorry you didn’t have a positive experience at Foley. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Other Foley Carrier Services LLC Employee Reviews

Great Culture
Account Representative Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 13, 2019
Work with amazing people! Upper management truly cares about you! Very fast paced environment but if you can catch on fast and know what your doing it’s a pretty easy job.
The Job is great just to gain the experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTMay 1, 2019
The management is very poor. There is a lot of favoritism in the work place between management , supervisors and certain employees. Employees and supervisors that have been there for a little while tend to take advantage of their seniority (bending rules , being rude and inappropriate talking about other employees , creating unnecessary drama) Although certain things are covered up it’s hard to miss the fact that many quit for these very reasons.
Pros
Learning about DOT regulations
Cons
Management and high turn over do to everyone quitting
Official response from Foley Carrier Services LLC
May 8, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Here at Foley, we strive to promote a fair and inclusive workplace where everyone's contributions are celebrated. Our open door policy ensures that everyone has a voice and that issues are dealt with quickly by upper management or HR. This policy helps protect our positive company culture, which is a core reason why so many of our employees have chosen to stay with us.

We're sorry you had a bad experience with us and wish you the best of luck in your future career endeavors.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Foley Carrier Services LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

Foley Carrier Services LLC Reviews by Location