Foley Carrier Services LLC Employee Review

View all Foley Carrier Services LLC reviews

Needs improvement
Compliance Consultant (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTApril 2, 2018
The environment of Foley Carrier Services is amazing at first. Three months later and you think about how you have endured three months making cold calls to gain a profit. If your skills are in sales, this is the place for you
Official response from Foley Carrier Services LLC
April 10, 2018

We’re sorry to hear about your frustrations on our sales floor. Sales is certainly not an easy job, and we recognize that it’s not well suited for everyone. However, by providing our reps with leads (something not common in the sales world) and setting reasonable goals, we do try to provide every rep with the support they need to grow.

With ample growth opportunities and a focus on individualized training, we take pride in providing every Foley sales professional with a career opportunity that will not only give them experience in sales, but will help them grow into experienced sales professionals. In fact, we have a number of employees at Foley who have moved into supervisory roles, switched departments based on their interest and skills, or have settled into lucrative careers on our sales floor.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors and hope you find a position that is better suited to your needs.

Other Foley Carrier Services LLC Employee Reviews

Great Culture
Account Representative Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 13, 2019
Work with amazing people! Upper management truly cares about you! Very fast paced environment but if you can catch on fast and know what your doing it’s a pretty easy job.
The Job is great just to gain the experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTMay 1, 2019
The management is very poor. There is a lot of favoritism in the work place between management , supervisors and certain employees. Employees and supervisors that have been there for a little while tend to take advantage of their seniority (bending rules , being rude and inappropriate talking about other employees , creating unnecessary drama) Although certain things are covered up it’s hard to miss the fact that many quit for these very reasons.
Pros
Learning about DOT regulations
Cons
Management and high turn over do to everyone quitting
Official response from Foley Carrier Services LLC
May 8, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Here at Foley, we strive to promote a fair and inclusive workplace where everyone's contributions are celebrated. Our open door policy ensures that everyone has a voice and that issues are dealt with quickly by upper management or HR. This policy helps protect our positive company culture, which is a core reason why so many of our employees have chosen to stay with us.

We're sorry you had a bad experience with us and wish you the best of luck in your future career endeavors.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Foley Carrier Services LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

Foley Carrier Services LLC Reviews by Location