Foley Carrier Services LLC Employee Review

View all Foley Carrier Services LLC reviews

to pass goal - run away
Compliance Consultant (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTApril 26, 2018
turnover is over 50% in the sales position. metrics for sales are not reasonable to obtain. not enough to sell. commissions percentage is very low. benefits are not competitive..
Official response from Foley Carrier Services LLC
May 8, 2018

We’re sorry to hear about your frustrations on our sales floor. Sales is certainly not an easy job, and we recognize that it’s not well suited for everyone. However, by providing our reps with leads (something not common in the sales world) and setting reasonable goals, we do try to provide every rep with the support they need to grow. This support also means that we act quickly when lead volume drops or other issues arise – brainstorming possible resolutions and implementing changes quickly to ensure our sales team doesn’t suffer as a result.

For those reps who do thrive on the floor, there are ample opportunities for advancement and growth. In fact, a few of our current supervisors got their start on our sales floor - and even more sales reps have moved into more advanced selling positions here.

Thank you for being a part of our team. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Other Foley Carrier Services LLC Employee Reviews

Great Culture
Account Representative Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 13, 2019
Work with amazing people! Upper management truly cares about you! Very fast paced environment but if you can catch on fast and know what your doing it’s a pretty easy job.
The Job is great just to gain the experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTMay 1, 2019
The management is very poor. There is a lot of favoritism in the work place between management , supervisors and certain employees. Employees and supervisors that have been there for a little while tend to take advantage of their seniority (bending rules , being rude and inappropriate talking about other employees , creating unnecessary drama) Although certain things are covered up it’s hard to miss the fact that many quit for these very reasons.
Pros
Learning about DOT regulations
Cons
Management and high turn over do to everyone quitting
Official response from Foley Carrier Services LLC
May 8, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Here at Foley, we strive to promote a fair and inclusive workplace where everyone's contributions are celebrated. Our open door policy ensures that everyone has a voice and that issues are dealt with quickly by upper management or HR. This policy helps protect our positive company culture, which is a core reason why so many of our employees have chosen to stay with us.

We're sorry you had a bad experience with us and wish you the best of luck in your future career endeavors.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Foley Carrier Services LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

Foley Carrier Services LLC Reviews by Location