Foley Carrier Services LLC Employee Review

View all Foley Carrier Services LLC reviews

It was a good experience
Client Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTMay 31, 2018
Very busy atmosphere, heavy phone customer service, learned a lot of DOT regulation, workplace culture mixed... when I was there it was a work in progress, company had been bought by another, changes were happening, old employees were used to acting inappropriately and had gotten lax in their duties. Most enjoyable part I met some really great people and met customers who really appreciated our services and help.
Pros
Good group of people to work with, OT was good
Cons
Old Management styles, too many changes happening all at once

Other Foley Carrier Services LLC Employee Reviews

Great Culture
Account Representative Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 13, 2019
Work with amazing people! Upper management truly cares about you! Very fast paced environment but if you can catch on fast and know what your doing it’s a pretty easy job.
Official response from Foley Carrier Services LLC
June 25, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We’re thrilled to hear that you’re happy with your role. We wish you a long and happy career here.

The Job is great just to gain the experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTMay 1, 2019
The management is very poor. There is a lot of favoritism in the work place between management , supervisors and certain employees. Employees and supervisors that have been there for a little while tend to take advantage of their seniority (bending rules , being rude and inappropriate talking about other employees , creating unnecessary drama) Although certain things are covered up it’s hard to miss the fact that many quit for these very reasons.
Pros
Learning about DOT regulations
Cons
Management and high turn over do to everyone quitting
Official response from Foley Carrier Services LLC
May 8, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Here at Foley, we strive to promote a fair and inclusive workplace where everyone's contributions are celebrated. Our open door policy ensures that everyone has a voice and that issues are dealt with quickly by upper management or HR. This policy helps protect our positive company culture, which is a core reason why so many of our employees have chosen to stay with us.

We're sorry you had a bad experience with us and wish you the best of luck in your future career endeavors.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Foley Carrier Services LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

Foley Carrier Services LLC Reviews by Location