Food Bazaar Supermarket

Food Bazaar Supermarket Pay & Benefits reviews

United States42 reviews
Good for someone looking for a job for the first time. But in the long-term, is not the right place and you’ll know that by how the employers treat you.
Was a great experience but is to far from my home spend to much time to get to the supermarket and also I’m looking for something better also spend a lot money in transportation and time like 2 hours
Deberian considerar que somos seres humanos y podemos cometer cualquier error.
Pros
Son absequibles para el horario si estudias.
Cons
El descanso es muy corto
This was my first job, I loved learning everything that I was taught, it made me branch out and become a better employee. It was a pleasure working with all of the individuals in this company.
Pros
Family oriented job
Cons
No benefits
Good workplace ! My ex manager was good person and boss, the paid is every weekly . Have discounts and a lots offers every Thursday have on sales, good prices .
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Insurance
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Good work place learned a lot, I enjoyed working with the public and my work duties allowed me to do that, but I didnt have enough work hours. The store always had good sales going on for the customers.
Pros
Discount
Cons
No medical benefits, not enough work hours
I have to record invoices into the computer and scan them.
Check online orders, picking, packing, shipping and ensuring goods are send out.

The best part of working in Food Bazaar is that I have learned so many functions and tasks of working in a supermarket.
benefits
Cons
working hours
Este fue mi primer empleo y realmente fue de mucho aprendizaje. Llegue a un país completamente desconocido para mi, en el que también se hablaba otro idioma pero en Food Bazaar me acogieron y crecí tanto profesional como personalmente, cosa que agradezco infinitamente.
Pros
Ambiente de trabajo saludable
Cons
No tenía un horario flexible y no habían días de descanso.
Great business establishments, hectic shifts, reasonable pay rate, the work environment is fair, management is fairly, location is reasonable to commuters
Pros
Job Union
Cons
Cut throat management
Working at food bazaar was great i learned a lot from the office worker that taught me how to become a better employee and showed me experience that eventually i was able to put in to action at my last job
Pros
breaks with pay
Cons
no health care plan
Great if you at your work place also can benefit you earn your hours get paid weekly be the best clerk you can be .greet every customer and have a smile on your face
You'll need patience for the job because not all of the managers would care about your voice. Unless you really try to kiss butt you may not move up, or if you are a very liked worker that does their job well. A lot of unnecessary drama may arise from employees that aren't mature enough. The hiring manager can be a hot head at times and the language barrier doesn't help either. The owners are Korean and only speak minimal to moderate English. Benefits come from the union. You only get dental and vision, but the minimum for both. The union takes out a required amount of money from your check. The union doesn't always answer your calls or email. Unless you have school, you only get one day off. You must be 18 years or older to work here. Pay is weekly on Friday.
Pros
You get a chance to meet new people.
Cons
You may feel over worked. Talking to the boss could be a challenge because of language difference.
I would say that as a person I get much benefits working as a cashier such as how to give a good customer service and many more things.
we always worked as a team work and if someone had different opinions from each other we just put all them together and we get our decision together