Fooda Employee Review

Fun startup takes work seriously
Product Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 25, 2014
Fun restaurant-focused startup with diverse, smart and interesting co-workers. People work hard and take the work seriously, which makes it worthwhile to put in the extra effort. Management team is strong and very accessible.
Pros
Great people, interesting challenges to help solve
Cons
Some teams lack headcount, don't always meet project deadlines

Other Fooda Employee Reviews

Poor Management
Event Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 1, 2019
I was excited to get back to work, although part-time. Food being a passion of mine I didn't mind but when I found out I was being under paid it made things worse. I also dealt with a racial issue that wasn't handled well by direct management or corporate. I was forced to work with this employee for an entire year before they were terminated. Again, professionalism, communication and culture are seriously lacking.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Poor management and communication. Lack of care for employees.
Not worth it
Operations (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 11, 2019
They promised full time 40 hours a week, promised there was enough work to go around. Turns out they don’t have enough work to go around, and if your hourly you won’t get 40 hours a week. When this was brought up to management they made no effort to rectify the situation even though it was stated in my offer letter from them I would get 40 hours. Health insurance costs are high and doesn’t cover much. Managers are young and inexperienced and it shows throughout the company. I left when they couldn’t pay me. Repeatedly. They also have restaurants working for them without the proper paperwork that is needed by law. They have no idea what they are doing, but hey mangers get paid on time.
Pros
Some nice coworkers
Cons
Health benefits, managers, culture, inability pay, not enough hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fooda. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP50%
In the Top 50% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Fooda.

Powered by Comparably