Foot & Ankle Specialists

Working at Foot & Ankle Specialists: 6 Reviews

United States6 reviews

Fast growing company in two different states

First, this listing is listed under Foot and Ankle Specalist, which the name was already owned by another company in New Mexico. This particular company is Foot and Ankle Specalist of Utah and New Mexico. I felt very confident initially in talking with the corporate member from Utah that conducted the interview via google meet. The company has just purchased there 6th location in New Mexico. They are really bringing in the revenue. New Mexico locations do not have any members of the corporate leadership team in New Mexico. Each location has its own office manager. All of the conversations and contact made with corporate is done via zoom or google meet, phone calls, emails or texting. If you prefer a laid back work culture with no routine face to face interaction with corporate team leadership, this job may be for you. This establishment is unorganized, unmanaged and sets many of the locations up for failure. I was never offered any type of benefits during my employment. This company has the ability to be one of the top leading podiatry offices in the state of New Mexico, however, leadership is very unaware of what actually occurs at each location. Many of the podiatrist in each location are very personable and easy to work with. Others have negative attitudes towards staff in which staff are forced to work in negative environments with no support from leadership.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

No direct leadership from headquarters, management unaware, no room for advancement.

A Podiatry Clinic Where Everyday is Different

I have been with the company for several years and love it! Everyday in the clinic is different. We see all kinds of patients, problems and issues. The doctors are knowledgable and truely want to heal the patients. We have an overall good vibe where smiles, laughter and friendships are welcome. It is truly a place full of people that will quickly become more than co workers, they will be friends or even family.

Pros

Fun, friendly environment. Our patients never have to take off their clothes :)

Cons

No health insurance offered

Foot & Ankle Specialists insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Very stressful work environment & Non competitive wages

This company is out of Utah but has many offices in New Mexico. Because of the lack of basic organization with in the main office , the branches of the company are chaos. And the company don't have a budget to match wages with the other places locally. I understand why the company has such a revolving door of new hires. And why they have a hard time keeping people. No benefits , no bonuses , no fair wages.

Pros

Free snacks

Cons

No healthcare, no raises, very stressful environment, pay is more at fast food

Horrible experience

the lead MA is not even an MA. She is a very jealous person, if you are female beware. Management sucks beyond belief. Pay sucks. Worst job i’ve ever bad literally! May be worth it if your just using it as a stepping stone.

Best place to grow a career!

The best place to work! A small office that operated more like a family. Very relaxed environment, yet a busy office. Free lunches, snacks, drinks provided. Nice holiday parties and yearly bonus.

Pros

Rep lunches, free snacks, half day on Friday

Cons

No room for advancement

very stressful

A very fast paced work environment, but too many changes everyday. Hours every week were different and always worked over time, but did not receive over time payments.

Pros

free lunches, great employees

Cons

unorganized and poor communication from management; no benefits or raises

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Foot & Ankle Specialists. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • Foot & Ankle Specialists
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?