Foot Locker Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 1,143 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEODick Johnson
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$5B to $10B (USD)
- IndustryRetail & Wholesale
Loading and Stocking
What would you say about your employer?
What is the difference between customer service and customer experience? What are your favorite pair of shoes? Why do you want to work here? What are your strengths and weaknesses?
What were my greatest features and what were my greatest weaknesses. I was also asked multiple customer service questions.
One question in particular that they would ask is why did you choose to work for the footlocker family. what intrested you in the company.
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Foot Locker?Published on May 24, 2021
- Foot Locker