Foot Locker Employee Reviews

Found 4,663 reviews matching the search See all 5,688 reviews
Lo mejor es trabajar en equipo
Supermercado Pueblo (Former Employee) –  Santurce, PRJanuary 15, 2019
Trabajar e nequipo
Tener buena presentacion al cliente
Ser amable
Tener respeto hacia TODAS las personas
Cumplir con los requisitos
Tener buena comunicación con los compañeros de la misma.
Ser responsable
Ser creativo
Tener buenas cualidades
Pros
Para mi lo mas importante es trabajar en equipo tener buena comunicación con los compañeros.
Cons
tener malos entendidos con el compañero, el cliente y empresa
Fun workplace
Customer Service/Sales (Former Employee) –  Times Square, NYJanuary 14, 2019
I liked working at Foot Locker Inc. Everyone had good energy and was very kind to everyone. The mangers were always on top of everything and that’s good. The hardest part of the job was remembering where everything was. Overall this was a good job but they could raise the pay a little more.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Short break
Very productive,face pace, fun, great experince
General Store Manager (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaJanuary 14, 2019
Fast pace, fun, and a great company to work for! I have had a lot of growth in my 13 years. Its a fast pace job that allows you to meet and work with all types of people.
Pros
Great company to work for!
Cons
Lack of family time
Good opportunity
Full Time Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  South Portland, MEJanuary 14, 2019
Footlocker gave me great opportunity to be a leader and obtain manager skills. This job allowed me to lead and work with a strong team. It allowed me to help train people along with getting valuable training in customer service myself.
Work too much
Team Member (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 11, 2019
As a “part-time” employee I was working 30-40 hours a week and manager wouldn’t work well on my schedule with family and other things I had to do. Best thing were the chill assistant managers.
Pros
Discount on shoes
Cons
short breaks
Short time
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJanuary 11, 2019
Only worked in this postion for a short amount of time until I left for boot camp. it was an easy job and great if you enjoy the art of sales and commication
Awesome
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 11, 2019
Very fun environment to work in for people like me who works well with other individual and also likes to work together as a group. Never felt like I had to do all the work by myself because there was assistants willing to help
Productive workplace
Full Time, Assistant manager (Former Employee) –  Trumbull, CTJanuary 10, 2019
I've come to realize that there was always a job to be done. I enjoyed the employees that I've have worked with. I always tried to keep a level workplace while getting jobs done with my staff. They respected me and enjoyed working with me while doing the tasks I had given them. The pay varied from store to store. A higher volume store would pay its employees less commission and a lower volume store would pay higher commission so although it seem to vary, it leveled the playing field for commission. I wasn't always happy with the pay because it seemed like for more work you did not get paid more because it was based on commission of product.
Pros
Discounted products, flexible hours
Cons
Pay was too little
Great atmosphere
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Cedar Hill, TXJanuary 10, 2019
Manager and co-workers are very fun to be around. Very goal oriented environment which allows you to stay focused while at work. Definitely recommend.
Very productive and outgoing, great staff and hard working employees
Assistant Manager/Sales Lead (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TXJanuary 10, 2019
Working at footlocker helped increase my customer service with dealing with difficult customers as well as helping people find what they need as far as athletic wear including style.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Better breaks

Want to know more about Foot Locker?

Ask a question
love it
sales associate (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAJanuary 10, 2019
I love this job. The work place itself is very up beat, friendly environment, loved my co workers and loved my management and they are also very respectful, and quick pace work place. You have to be on your feet all day.
Cons
pay
fun
Sales (Former Employee) –  Wayne, NJ 07470January 9, 2019
i enjoyed working for kids foot locker. coworkers were a blast to work with always having a good time and helping customers was the best part of working there.
Overall
Licensed Buyer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 9, 2019
Poor Upper Management. Very Corporate and task can only be done one way. No change happening as they preach change. Same people working there for years with no chance real change taking place or thoughts from the outside welcome.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Management in Corporate
Every day is something different
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAJanuary 9, 2019
If the store is busy the day goes by really fast and the environment is fun and all about the customers; however, on a slow day the day is just what it is slow and you have to find things to do to keep busy. The hardest part about working for this company is working for selfish individuals in management who do not put their employees first. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing those people that I have gained relationships with over the time span of working and helping them with their needs. Another enjoyable part of the job is being able to assist people and talk with people to see what they are shopping for.
Pros
Employee Discounts
Cons
Employees that really want to work and not just get the discount
Fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 8, 2019
I enjoyed footlocker. It was the perfect high school job. I learned responsibility, new job skills, and how to become more balanced as an individual.
A productive friendly work environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Danbury, CTJanuary 7, 2019
Footlocker is a very positive environment . Very flexible with your own schedule. Managers are very approachable and friendly overall a great work place environment.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
Short breaks
Its an alright job to have if its your first.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Hialeah, FLJanuary 7, 2019
I learned how to socialize a lot more with people. It really brought me out of my shell. At footlocker is all about location when it comes to a busy day.
Are you a game changer?
Assistant Manager/Manager (Current Employee) –  Times Square, NYJanuary 7, 2019
Can you assist in leading your store team to provide extreme customer service including selling, employee management, customer relations, stock, visual merchandising, asset protection, and training? Additionally, in the absence of your store manager, you would assume all managerial duties
Great work
Assistant stock room Manager (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYJanuary 7, 2019
Great work experince very enjoyable space and atmosphere
Great prople with a nice setting and alot to learn about sneakers and Athletic Clothing .
Depends on the location but more of a young and laid back type of job.
Sales Associate and Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 6, 2019
The company has its perks, but it also has its downsides. It does depends on the store to determine the experience when working here. For the most part it’s a cool place to work. The hours aren’t very good and neither is the pay. I have been there over 8 years and never get a raise.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Hours and pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Foot Locker. Our community is ready to answer.

52K
41.9K
31.3K

Women's ratings

3.0Fairygodboss Score

0%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss