Foot Locker Employee Reviews

Found 4,550 reviews matching the search See all 5,531 reviews
Probably the most disorganized and ineffective management staff ive ever experienced
Hardware Technician (Current Employee) –  Camp Hill, PANovember 12, 2018
This was probably one of the most frustratingly disorganized "organizations" i have ever worked for. Large scale projects involving thousands of stores were run and managed by temps making $14 having these temps do positions of management with no promise of extra compensation. Demanding mandatory overtime when hiring more people to complete the task was the answer.
Chill but lacks in structure
Footlocker Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  MarylandNovember 10, 2018
At my location the staff for the most part was extremely cool very good people. But the store as a whole was very unorganised due to previous managers not keeping up with the back and not doing stuff the right way. One of the problems I have since working is the communication. There seems to be no transparency nothing really up front. No explanations it’s just it what it is if you don’t like it leave. Another issue is the shipment. My store will receive over 1000 units of shoes and the DM will be like figure it out and not give management the hours to put stuff up. But overall it’s fun to work there as long as your store is relatively organised. If it’s not then I just wish you the best.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
Hours, Poor Communication, Organisation
very productive and hard working work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 10, 2018
working at footlocker was an amazing experience it helped me learn the values of working heard and how to get things done. The time spent working at footlocker was very well spent.
Fun team environment
Footlocker Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Wausau, WINovember 10, 2018
Fun office environment, constantly on phones and answering customers calls. Lunch breaks are very short and little to no bathroom breaks. Work is done at a computer for the whole shift.
I Do Miss That Discount lol
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 9, 2018
This company is pleasant to work for as long as you are prepared to be in retail. The long days, early mornings, and working every weekend aren't for everyone or their family lives. The experience is nice and interacting with new faces everyday does a lot for a person's interpersonal skills.
Productive work
Footwear Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Shenandoah, PANovember 9, 2018
It’s was a good well paying job I liked it and recommend it to others. It was a good environment as well and many others would like it too I think....
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Health
Friendly environment fun place to work
Head cashier (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYNovember 6, 2018
Good place to work someone who knows about sneakers and athletic gear is good to work there
Work off of commission as well
Fun place
Friendly people and nice
Fun place to work, not much of a career job.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Bayonne, NJNovember 6, 2018
Great experience with the ability to equip speaking skills, social skills, and develop manager skills. Its good for those who are in college and a decent secondary job.
Fun team
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 6, 2018
I would arrive at work stock the back then hit the sales floor. I learned how to interact with customers and all walks of life. My manager was great always pushing us. It was a fun place to work hardest part was selling insoles. Best part was working with customers.
Pros
Fun team
Cons
Call outs
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALNovember 6, 2018
Being an assistant manager was great with foot Locker I helped carry out the companies policy, while also helping employees sharpen there everyday work skills
Store Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MINovember 6, 2018
I have worked here since valentines day and i love it i have no intentions of leaving!! my boss and my coworkers saw the drive in me , and invested by helping me become the associate i am today.
Assistant Manager/Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 5, 2018
Early mornings late nights. sometime 6 day work weeks. got rid of commission. discount is limited on specific items. Not much room for growth on a store level.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYNovember 5, 2018
With Foot Locker being my first real job it provided work experience in the customer service area. It was a commission based company so you needed to stay on your toes to assist the customers.
Good place to start working
Stock Clerk (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 5, 2018
I’d recommend footlocker for a 1st job. You learn how to find items and learn a new system of inventory. And if you like people then that’s the job for you
Great Discount!!
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA 19121November 5, 2018
It is a great place to gain customer experience, but the commission is low for part time employees. So you will have to get to as many people and sell as much as possible to get paid a nice check.
memember
Stocker (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LANovember 4, 2018
I would say the most fun thing was being able to sale shoes to people and seeing positive reactions on their faces and that's what I liked about working their.
Not fun
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHNovember 4, 2018
Not fun to work for, stressful and full of drama, leadership is all racist because everyone is Hispanic or black, whites "do not" belong working at Foot Locker, according to people.
Pros
Friends
fun and energitec
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CANovember 3, 2018
best places to work due to my passion for shoes. learning how to interact with customers and also having to be able to deal with stocking new merchandise.
Pros
discount on shoes
Cons
low hours
Fun fun fun
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Sunrise, FLNovember 1, 2018
Pretty Cool Team New People Every Minute Cool Shoes Great Music, I Loved It ! It Was Overall A Fun Place To Work For Me Especially Since I Always Wanted To At A Point
Productive and fun
RETAIL Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 1, 2018
You learn how to engage with customers on a personal level to where they come in and only look for you and you also learn more about sneaker culture , fashion the latest trends

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Foot Locker. Our community is ready to answer.

52K

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Foot Locker.

Powered by Comparably