Foot Locker Employee Reviews

Found 4,958 reviews matching the search See all 6,082 reviews
Productive and Fun
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIJune 14, 2019
A typical day at work consists of interacting with customers, building a bond with them, and making your sales goals. I learned how to interact with people of many different personalities. The management is good and it is easy to move up in the company; however, it is hard to keep a good position. The hardest part of the job can be multitasking when we are short of staff.
Experience depends on location
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  New YorkJune 14, 2019
How you develop and grow faster within the company depends on your work ethic, drive, and location. Smaller stores offer you more training but limited to hours to employees while larger stores offer you more hours but training is stretched.
Sales Associate
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Skokie, ILJune 14, 2019
The company lied to me about the pay I would receive which was pretty unfortunate. However, everyday is an opportunity to grow as a sales person in everyway
it is a very friendly place to work at
General labor (Former Employee) –  Camp Hill, PAJune 14, 2019
I really enjoyed it went back every project but all those times i went back was hoping to get in fulltime but they never got me i dont know why they seen i always did a good job
Loved it just needed more money more stability
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 13, 2019
Loved it great environment competitive and entertaining. And always good to see so many diverse customers. Weather ur a ppl person or not its a comfortable environment to be in and a great job to have starting out but also u can advance pretty quickly I just needed a more stable schedule having a child balancing with my son mother at the time.
Everybody is great and nice
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 13, 2019
The managers there are great and the workers really make it fun to work and I really enjoy working there and helping customers and meeting different people.
sales associate
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MAJune 13, 2019
it was just bad. I wouldn't recommend at all. The management sucks. they dont care about their employees but themselves. It was truly just bad........
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Fun Workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, NJJune 13, 2019
Love the employee discount and my coworkers are the best
Fast pace work environment where customers is the focus and providing a memorable experience
great retail job
Cashier and sales (Former Employee) –  Jefferson Valley, NYJune 12, 2019
assisted customers on measuring their shoe size. getting customers the shows they wanted or ordering them if they weren't in stock. Kept the store clean
it was a fun experience
Retail Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Lille, MEJune 12, 2019
It was one of the least stressful jobs I've ever had, my shifts would go by really fast because of the nice atmosphere we had at work, and the tasks were really easy to perform. I loved selling products to my customers and advising them the best way I could
Okay job environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYJune 11, 2019
Better than dominos. Meet new people everyday and was able to have fun doing so. I love sneakers so being around them and being able to sell them was an opportunity.
Fun place to work
Space Optimization (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 11, 2019
Exciting place to work some good people who care about the business. Very intelligent groups and most people work well together. Brand new office space
Pros
Great discount
Cons
People aren't nice
Mostly had to put customers into buying
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Silver Spring, MD 20902June 10, 2019
They just didn't give me any hours to work. When I was pregnant I had problems (fainted and kept feeling sick), the manager told me to come back to work after giving birth and once everything was taken care of but once everything was taken care of, the manager never gave me my job back. Literally, they would sometimes give you once a week or twice a week to work which sucks.
Pros
They give you a card with a certain amount to buy.
Cons
Had to push customer to buy and didn't give much hours.
Footlocker
Sales Associate, Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 10, 2019
Great company they continue to find ways to strive in the sneaker market even when big retail is sinking. Solid sneaker selection, I worked at flagship location I believe we could've got more limited releases. Management is decent I would say they have to do a better job of hiring people who are customer oriented & knowledgeable of the sneaker game and community. Not just people who want a cool job with a decent discount.
Not What I expected
Footlocker Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 10, 2019
I expected to have fun and make money while doing it. I barely received hours and when i did, it was during non-peak hours so my commission was very low.
Fun workplace, not very hard labor
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Madison, WI 53704June 10, 2019
A typical work day would be to greet customers. Apply to their needs. Make sure the store was clean and neat for the customers. It's a cool workplace because you are surrounded by people who have the same interests as you. The hardest part of the job is when you are not getting sales, because then it is boring. The most enjoyable part is when customers come in that you can relate to and you have great conversations with them
Overall Great Co
General Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Caguas, PRJune 10, 2019
Good Company just the DM have favoritisms .Ill recommend this Job for students .Good Benefits and Discount.The culture I loved and the atmosphere of working with young people and all kinds of people
Pros
Discount Benefits
Cons
Time off is limited for General Store Manager
Great place to work, great management, great people
Runner (Current Employee) –  Yonkers, NYJune 10, 2019
Foot Locker has been my favorite job so far. The managers make you want to be there make sure interacting with customers making sure there satisfied wanting to come back looking for you.
Positive place to work
sales and stock associate (Current Employee) –  Trumbull, CTJune 8, 2019
Get to meet people and the company always looks to promote from within. Flexibility in hours as well. There is a lot of teamwork involved especially around the holidays and back to school, which are the busiest and most stressful times of the year.
Very fun, social place to work
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Tysons Corner, VAJune 7, 2019
I had fun doing the actual work. The company mission could be misconstrued from time to time varying upon the location I was at. Like I said, I loved the work. Being social, meeting people and helping people is all I'm about. Different managers had different missions though so it all varies.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Foot Locker. Our community is ready to answer.

52.2K
42K
31.4K

Ratings from women

2.5InHerSight Score

2.3Personal Development

2.9Career Opportunities

2.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight