Footaction Employee Reviews

Retail job
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Selinsgrove, PAFebruary 16, 2019
Footaction, USA was a great company to work for. I always had great staffs of hard working people that got together and always got the job done. The store location I worked at closed sadly so.
Overall Good
Part Time Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  East Brunswick, NJ 08816February 6, 2019
Decent pay, good have been more considering how wealth NIKE as a whole is. The people I worked with but could be sneaky since is commissioned based but good overall
Fun and diverted
SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COFebruary 4, 2019
Working here you gain a lot of knowledge and new skills. whether it product knowledge or skills like customer service.The best part of the job is interacting with the customers and coworkers.
Fast paced
Store Director (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAFebruary 2, 2019
Foot Action USA was a great company to work, only drawback would be being away from family due to the amount of time being away from family. Good plus was the competitive salary.
Fun place
Part-Time Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHJanuary 18, 2019
Working at footaction as an assistant manager opened my eyes to a lot of things. It taught me how to defuse situations and how to give 100% customer satisfaction. It taught me better team work and better social skills. Most importantly working in the company taught me better leadership skills. I learned instead of trying to take over and do everything myself it’s better to get everyone engaged and participate. A true leader gets their team involved and trains them to become great. Not just great workers but greater people outside of work as well
Fun and loving environment with lots of sneakers.
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJanuary 17, 2019
I LOVE WORKING HERE. The environment here is so free, pressure less, and everyone works together to accomplish the stores goals. The only thing is they have many full time positions and don't offer many hours.
Fun, great place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UTJanuary 9, 2019
Working at Footaction has expanded my social skills to a next level that i myself had never thought it would get to. Working here gives you the opportunity to meet great people and fall in love with shoes.
Pros
Great Breaks
Big Family
Full-time/Part-time Cashier (Current Employee) –  Elmhurst, NYDecember 27, 2018
Because the job is so fast-paced, we see one another often so it only makes sense for us to become one big family. Working here is like having a home away from home.
Pros
discounts, flexible hours, networking
Cons
short breaks, low pay, bi-weekly pay
Great first job!
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, VADecember 14, 2018
Footaction was a great experience for my first job. It allowed me to adapt to the working world and learn how to interact with customers. As much as I loved this job when I first got it, I was even more excited to leave.
Productive & Fun, But Sometimes The Total Opposite.
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 5, 2018
Typical workday? Helping out customers from regulars to tourists from different countries. Great working environment, and your surrounded by sneakers & clothing that other stores like footlocker etc. don't have.
Pros
Great Job
Cons
Culture Issues.
footaction
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Lake Grove, NYDecember 4, 2018
The environment was like going to high school. It was filled with drama and disrespect. It was fun job i love sneakers and fashion and working in sales.
Fun place to work
Footwear Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Eatontown, NJDecember 4, 2018
Some days at footaction are rough, other days are fun and relaxed. All employees get along. I've learned so much about them and I'm glad to say we were a great team. Management was great. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the rude customers, but i had to stay positive. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with a group of people that keeps the store in high enjoyable spirits
It was a great place to work great people to be around
Sales Associate/Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNNovember 25, 2018
The job was easy great customers and help them with what they needed. Footaction taught me just about about everything i know like payroll making the schedule being a manager period
Pros
the work place the bonuses
Cons
the hours once you become manager
Enjoyed my time there
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 14, 2018
The company is great, the employee's are fun, motivated, eager to learn 7 grow. The environment is set up for you to succeed immediately, manger training program is legit.
Pros
Hours
Cons
N/a
great days
Key Holder/Lead Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYNovember 10, 2018
most enjoyable part of the job is having fun doing what you love to do maintain loyalty remain humble customer service is key and never be afaird to ask for help
Sales/ Cashier / Stock Manager (Former Employee) –  Albany, GANovember 9, 2018
Footaction was a well experienced job , but also can be hardworking. I've learned better communication skills , management , and to multitask better . There wasn't anything too hard ,but nothing came easy either.
Pros
You get discounted shoes and clothing
Cons
The pay
footaction
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 8, 2018
I learned a lot about customer service don't treat people how you wouldn't want to be treated. Customer service is important to provide good customer service to all types .Customer service is most important part of any business.
Pros
the mangement was good
Cons
the equipment was slow
A good place to grow despite organizational issues.
Social Media Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 29, 2018
Constantly changing to adapt to the world of retail, but still behind growing trends - especially issues with the buying/merchant teams. Especially fast turnover of employees. Good people, but expect to wear many hats and work well past 5pm.
Pros
Room for growth and upward mobility, travel, and lots of sneakers!
Cons
Long work hours, no consistent organizational vision, lots of meetings, making it hard to get any real work done.
fun envoronment
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSOctober 15, 2018
it was fun got stressful on release days but it was easy and you had someone to help you all the time. you had headsets to get ahold of people if help was needed immediately. job was secured with a safe environment.
Pros
paid break for 15 min
Cons
busy busy busy, old manager wasn't fit for the job
fun
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NJOctober 9, 2018
fun entry level management job selling shoes. mangers were tough but fair and would help advance you if you were willing to learn their way. Interesting job meeting new people.