Footaction
79Above average

Footaction Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA8 reviews
Decent
Not much to the job. Lack of training. Luckily I had a good manager. There is not much opportunity for advancement and the pay is very small.
Pros
Employee Discount
Cons
Pay, Advancement
Fun for high school kids
The sales associate position at footaction is quite relaxed and creative. You are given a lot of say so when it comes to selling items. Management gives you opportunities to do more than just sell, for example, stock room work, dressing store mannequins, and help account for the money at the end of the shift. It was an enjoyable experience while in High School and gave me room to grow and learn from my mistakes. The staff are really able to pull together as a team on busy days and sharing each others shifts was helpful too. You will learn about selling if you work here. You will have the full retail experience, being that it will get busy and it will get challenging. A downfall, is the pay, since it is commission, if you can't or don't work weekends, you wont get many sales in the weekdays, so good pay is not always certain, depending on business.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Commission is not certain
Positive Working Environment
A typical workday consisted of greeting customer, maintaining a clean store, creating a positive workplace, training new employees. The hardest part of the job was finding someone to come in when another employee had called out.
Pros
Having inventory in stock for customers
Cons
Returns from other stores which lowered profits
Fun and Happy Enviorment
Great place to work. Always meeting new people and getting great deals on the latest shoes. Customer service is key when working with mall stores.
Foot Action, Potomac Mills
Just the same as Tysons Corner, but less traffic. The cliental around that area is amazing. Very fun and sneaker cultured environment. Built a lot of cliental from that area that now follows me to Tysons Corner.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Footaction
I enjoyed working around up to date fashion and being around the hottest trends. One of my favorite parts of having this position was the high pace, I love always having something to keep me on my toes.
fun place to work if you like shoes.
interact with customers, easy going place to work.
management was questionable.

co-workers are good people

job is not hard

best part of job is seeing reaction on customers faces when they purchase what they've been waiting in line for.
Not a very good place to work.
Footlocker pays less than minimum wage and it can be very stressful. As part of management, you are obligated to be moved to a different location even if it inconvenient.