Footprints Recruiting Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Fast paced and productive work place
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Richburg, SCJuly 20, 2017
Well its alot about this company that got to me like no landline phone we were unable to have our phones on the floor so in case of a family emergency we had to wait until we go to break to find out whats going on or if it is real serious our family had to come to the company to tell us. And out of a 8 hour shift we only got 1 30 min break.
Pros
Na
Cons
only 1 30 min break during a 8 hour shift
I submitted an application and was told they had filled all positions
None (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJune 15, 2017
I submitted an application and was told they had filled all positions for the upcoming school year. They wanted me to go through the hiring process for the 2018 - 2019 school year. Yet here they are steadily releasing ads.
Cons
Lied to.
The job I wanted
ESL teaching in china (Current Employee) –  Foshan, Guangdong, ChinaJuly 19, 2016
Footprints recruiting agency are easy, efficient and overall pleasant to communicate and work with. They helped me apply and find numerous job as well as assist with the many questions I had.
Teaching abroad is a great way to experience a different culture and open up perspectives that weren't there before.
I am very appreciative for the opportunities Footprints helped me find and will work with them in the future if I find myself looking for more teaching abroad jobs
Pros
Flights and visa paid for
Footprints helped me get to Korea
Guest English Teacher (Current Employee) –  South KoreaJune 7, 2016
From the beginning of the teaching application, and all the way up to landing your job and afterwards as well, Footprints has always been most professional with me. They have people you can directly talk to, that will indeed help you. Going with this recruiting agency, as opposed to chancing it on your own, will definitely give you an easier peace of mind in the life-changing process of becoming an English teacher overseas. I have been working in Korea for the last three years as an elementary school teacher, and it's all in debt to them for helping me get here.
Pros
Fast replies, very thorough in the documents that you need
They will take you by the hand until you get to your place of assignment
English Teacher (Current Employee) –  UAEJune 4, 2016
Great agency to use if you are looking for an international job. Once they assess you and reach a conclusion that you are qualified for a job position, they will guide you all the way to secure the job. After you get the job they will continue to update you until you travel to your place of assignment.
Excellent Recruiter!
English Teacher (Current Employee) –  South KoreaDecember 1, 2014
I was very pleased with Footprints Recruiting. Luna Ahn answered any and all questions I had, and kept me up-to-date along the way. Although I was not chosen for EPIK, because my paperwork was rejected for a reason they would not tell me, she asked me did I want her to send my application directly to the Education offices. She sent my application to a few places and although it was very short notice, I was able to take a position here in Gumi. The only thing that I did not like was the fact that I could not get my paperwork back from EPIK, making me have to reapply for all my documents again, and the fact that I did not know where my placement was until I arrived in the city. Other than that, I had a great experience through Footprints and I have/will recommend others to go through Footprints Recruiting.