Ford Motor Company Employee Reviews

Leadership Develoment
Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 24, 2018
Do not take a job in Chicago Assembly. No structure at all. Very unorganized and chaotic. Hired in with 7 new college grads who were just placed as supervisors on the assembly line since there was such high turnover at that position. After 2 years when I left there was only one other leadership dev. hire left.
Cool place to work if you dont mind working hard for your money,paid weekly
Assembly (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOApril 24, 2018
Cool place to work and make good income with great benefits,the benefits ever,if your a full time employee,paid holidays and if you work holidays you are paid double time to work, plus you get your 10 hour holiday pay as well, our committee men are great help when in time of need most of them, it is a union place if you dont mind working hard for your money then this will be a nice fit.
Pros
Pay is good and can make great money same as some one who makes a good kicing from a college degree
Cons
It can, be challenging at work at times, life happens outside of work, and in the summer there is no air so you burn up in there, i mean literally burn up, its bad in the summer.
Good
Design Release Engineer (Former Employee) –  Dearborn, MIApril 24, 2018
Stressful, but nice place to work, managers, and coworkers are very helpful. Travel , and commute was difficult, work environment, and culture is very good
Welding Engineer
Weld Engineer (Former Employee) –  Wayne, MIApril 22, 2018
Great Place to work for, great people to get along with
hours start at 6
plenty of overtime
Good Management
Clean Environment
Amazing Tools are used
Great personal to work with
Cons
Productive and challenging place to work for
Ford Communication Network Coordinator (Former Employee) –  ChihuahuaApril 20, 2018
Great company to work for and learn. The workplace culture is competitive and sometimes the demands of the job made it difficult to maintain work/life balance.
People are great corp sucks
Machine Operator/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Sharonville, OHApril 20, 2018
Great people work there friendly and kind. Managment is horrible they look at employees as if,they are just a number or a stat. Union dose absoulty nothing for,you when you need,it and you pay into it.I had a accident after 4 years working there on lunch break and they terminated me for not being there for 2 hrs when I called them they Don't care about you or your family very greedy company
Productive and team oriented atmosphere
Program Management Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dearborn, MIApril 20, 2018
Working at Ford has been a very enjoyable experience full of endless training and learning opportunities. I would highly recommend joining the Ford team for anyone breaking into the automotive industry.
Need to be physically fit
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYApril 20, 2018
Good place to work if you need health insurance, fast paced, a lot of days off, the managers are terrible, they only hire short term temps now and if you get hurt you will get fired.
Big 3
PRODUCTION WORKER (Former Employee) –  Flat Rock, MIApril 20, 2018
Equal treatment for all employees . good paying jobs .company is open to new ideas and the quality is good.

Line production worker

quality control inspection team leader
Pros
Great pay
Cons
no cons
A place where you can grow
PRODUCTION ASSEMBLER (Former Employee) –  Wayne, MIApril 19, 2018
Good Pay and Benefits . Its a good place to start from the bottom and work your way up. The attendance policy is strict and they have a lot of opportunities for growth
My Job
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYApril 19, 2018
Ford is very stressful, Ford does not care about your family life or your personal life. It's about run the line don't let the lone stop for nothing. Don't get paid for overtime but they want you to be there 12 plus a day.
Very Old Technology used across Ford Projects
Solution Architect (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIApril 19, 2018
They are using very old technology and they have very less technical knowledge. They do not even want to explore or provide opportunity to explore more on new technologies.
Tech Team Global
Tech Team Global (Former Employee) –  Dearborn, MIApril 19, 2018
I just want to thank Tech Team Global to giving me the Experience I needed to be a Great Senior Desk side Technician. If it wasn't for them I would not be in the IT Field. Thanks. I had no problems with working a Fords. Loved all the Ford Employees and had no issues with anyone. Great place to work and learn.
Pros
Lots of Job Advancement. Great place to work. Ford Employees are very nice
Cons
Great to their employees, bad work atmosphere
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Dearborn, MIApril 18, 2018
Couldn't ask for more as far as compensation+benefits and a flexible work schedule. Work environment is cut throat and everyone feels the need to validate their job because they are constantly afraid they are going to get fired at any minute.
This is a typical position in an automotive parts department.
Parts Consultant (Former Employee) –  Canton, ILApril 18, 2018
I assisted customers and technicians with ordering, picking up and delivering automotive parts. I also kept accurate inventory records of automotive parts.
Fast paced
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 17, 2018
Great job for someone raising a family, benefits are great. There are people you will meet from all walks if life. Must be physically fit to work in an environment such as this.
Working at Ford was a Good Experience
Core Engineer (Former Employee) –  Dearborn, MIApril 17, 2018
Working at Ford can be challenging during design milestone or launch phase and can be relaxed in other days. There were quite a bit of opportunity of developing in certain areas. Overall it's a good working environment.
The environment has been great and teamwork has excellent
VET (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYApril 15, 2018
I have learned so much at Ford and I wouldn't change anything in the world about my experience at Ford Motor Company. They have provided me with alot of growth opportunities and great people in my life.
Worklife Balance
Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dearborn, MIApril 14, 2018
Great flexibility with work schedule, management is very supportive of new ideas and encourages team building. The workplace culture is very inclusive and diverse.
making fords
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  North Kansas City, MOApril 13, 2018
assembling parts with which ever station you were assigned that day it might be the same one that you was at the day before or a different one have to be quick on your feet in learning

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ford Motor Company. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2
52.1K
41.3K

Women's ratings

Powered by Fairygodboss

3.5Fairygodboss Score

38%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

38%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.