Fordsville Nursing and Rehabilitation Center Employee Reviews

3.0Pay & Benefits
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fordsville, KYAugust 11, 2018
I’ve enjoyed the opportunities I’ve had joining fordsville. If not for them I would still not have obtained my certified nursing assistant title. It’s a great place to work
Great place to work.
Business Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Fordsville, KY 42343June 8, 2017
Fordsville Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is a great place to work. The employees are good people and the department head staff are wonderful. They have only the best interest of the residents at heart.
Employees really care about residents
ADMINISTRATOR (Current Employee) –  Fordsville, KYApril 18, 2015
Fordsville Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a nice facility to work in. The facility keeps me busy and there is always something happening. We like to involve the community in events we have at the facility.
Employees at Fordsville really care for the residents and take care of them to the best of their ability. The employment longevity is above average compared to other facilities in the area.
Fordsville is out in the county and approximately 30 minutes from the nearest town but it is a very quaint community and the locals pitch in to help the facility out when needed.
As an administrator the hardest part of my job is leaving it at work. I am responsible for up to 67 lives any given day and take that responsibility very serious.
Pros
Longevity of employees

Want to know more about Fordsville Nursing and Rehabilitation Center?

Ask a question