Fore Property Company Employee Reviews

2.9
Ratings breakdown
Productive place to work
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 19, 2018
It was a fast paced company to work for where I can say I did learn a lot here. The pay I feel is not worth the stress due to it being a TAX credit property and it is a lot of paper work and short time to get approved was very stressful. They should consider the pay when hiring for this position. Other than that company was ok, met some good people here. I left to being offered a better position. I would have stayed if that door of opportunity would have not opened.
Pros
People
Cons
pay /salary
Sink or swim
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMay 30, 2018
Not a bad company I suppose, Clearly one that gives you very little direction but demanding expectations. Hired as a project manager. Job is actually a cross between project engineer and project accountant. Overbearing restrictions on making decisions and lack of backing you up when there's a dispute. Not my cup of tea.
One of the worst run companies
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 9, 2018
Upper management is lost and has no idea whats going on, fore works you to death and demands you work over your salary paid time, close to 70hrs a week including Saturdays which your only paid for 40hrs in fear of being fired, but they will fire you anyway for no reason right before your raise or bonus is due. So they dont have to pay you, the turn over in this company is amazing and i mean the whole staff gone before bonus/raises. They will string you along for yr & months on months and in my case a 2+yrs before you even sniff your raise and then they fire you for no reason. Please do yourself a favor and avoid this company the are horrible and dont care about anything but stuffing their pockets and screwing everyone including their employees most
Pros
Holidays off
Cons
To much to name this is an all around bad place to work
Horrible place to work
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLMay 2, 2018
No Overtime pay but required to take call. Horrible Property Manager who was often drunk or on prescription drugs durring work hrs. No pay raise in 5 plus years working at property. Zero Respect for Maintenance.
Pros
Good Holidays off
Cons
Very bad run company from the top down
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaApril 26, 2018
I would not recommend anyone putting their future in the hands of this company. They dont care about their employees or their future, you get forced to work extra hours your not getting paid for in the fear they will fire you, which they will anyway the turnover in this company is amazing. You will never get the bonuses you were promised and the raises you deserve they will string you along for months on months. Management plays favorites and has its little clicks that only look out for eachother and protect eachother by blaming other employees. Most of upper management is LOST and doesnt know whats going on at all.
Pros
Its a ok starter job to get what you need and leave
Cons
To much to name here, but alot is wrong with this company
Terrible management and never gives raises
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 24, 2018
This company has the worst management i have ever seen, they treat their employees like terrible, pay terrible, never give raises or the review you been promised. Work you way over your hrs and will fire you in sec for no reason at all. Treat subs like dirt do yourself a favor and stay away from everything Fore.
Pros
None, leaving this company
Cons
Over worked, under paid, bad management, terrible vp, no team work, fire you so they dont have to pay you your bonus
Its a bad company that will work you to death and never pay you
Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 24, 2018
They will hire you on the cheap, never give you a review, never pay you your bonus, work you 50 hrs a week, never give you your raise. The management is god awful they have no clue what they are doing, so so much turnover because they wont give raises. Save your time go to a real company dont waste your time on fore.
Pros
Nothing at all
Cons
Way to much to name
Fore is a great place to work
Business Manager (168) (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 13, 2018
This is a great place to work everyday was a learning experience and great people that work there. Fore offer good training to all of there employee's
Constant Turnover in Construction - Small Vegas Developer
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Camarillo, CAMarch 24, 2018
This is a small Vegas-based developer struggling to establish itself in the Southern California market with only 2 active projects (Camarillo + Rancho Cucamonga). They will drop the moniker 'nationwide' but the other offices are tiny and intentionally spread out with no real outreach.

Under DK - Fore has had massive turnover and little to no administrative support, structure or organization: at least a dozen people have been let go or quit within a calendar year

I learned there are much better places to work. You'll frequently find the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing and you'll always be behind schedule and over budget. Don't fall for it. Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere! Fore always has several recurring openings and also uses multiple recruiters/headhunters.
Pros
Fair compensation. Always busy and plenty of work to do
Cons
Long hours, dirty trailer, no support, terrible structure and organization, no construction administration
I loved my job
Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Ames, IAJanuary 5, 2018
I most certainly loved my job. I enjoyed the residents, the challenge of the work, the strategic vision of the property, and the upper management. (VP)
The hardest part of the job was the disconnect between regional managers. The expectations were different for each one.

I learned that Compliance Department located in Las Vegas, NV is too cautious. Every file is a bit different. They ask for excessive clarifications and self affidavits. When moving into an apartment, it will take 30-60 days.
Pros
Staff was great, Residents were great!
Cons
Playing catch up (past recertifications)
Poorly Managed
Property Accountant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 10, 2017
Good company, bad management. I liked the company and the staff. Management was poor and there was favoritism. Advancement was impossible unless you were well liked by management.
Pros
Yearly bonus
Cons
No solid leaders
Good paying job with no advancement
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Robinson Township, PAOctober 25, 2017
Working for Fore Property it was most definitely an honor, but this position has no advancement for myself. This position is not in the industry that I want to be in that is related to my college degree. I would rather a position where I am able to work a more balanced work schedule with opportunity for advancement through hard work.
Pros
Pay, rent discount, benefits
Cons
unbalanced schedule, management
Great Benefits and awesome work atmosphere
Business Manager (Current Employee) –  AnonymousSeptember 30, 2017
Property Management can be stressful at times like other occupations. The only thing that is constant in this business is change. It is hard work yet very rewarding working in Affordable Housing. Communication to upper management is key to ensure you get the support we need at the property!
I have found this company to be resourceful, flexible and professional. I look forward to continue learning and growing with a top notch company such as Fore.
N/a
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 29, 2017
prefers to hire women for leasing agents. management is very micromanaging and pressuing and always hanging your job over your head if you miss the numbers.
Great property manager but upper management sucks
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCSeptember 27, 2017
Overall it wasn't a bad place to work. BUT....upper management gives you absolutely no support. Has high expectations for employees but offers no support...destined to fail from day 1.
Pros
Property manager was a real sweetheart...very easy going
Cons
Upper management seemed basically non existant
Challenging yet rewarding work enviroment
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Ames, IAJuly 20, 2017
Loved working for Fore. They provided many incentives to make productivity efficient. The residents were great. I loved the diverse work enviroment and meeting new people from all over the world.
Pros
Bonus, pto, paid holidays even for part time
Cons
Communication gap, turnover, low buget
Corporate needs to revamp things
Business Manager (Former Employee) –  IowaJuly 19, 2017
Upper management doesn't provide the help onsite managers need to properly manage staff and does not provide a team environment at all. They play favorites a lot with staff and have a high Manager turn over. They expect you to work crazy hours with no lunch or breaks some days, not caring about your as a person, just the bottom line. They don't support the BM's at all or respect them. I would never recommend this place to a friend. They could be a great company if they got it together and listened to their employees.
Cons
Not paid for the hours worked and not PTO either
too many leaders
Senior Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORJuly 14, 2017
I like my job, and it is a good place to work, but there are too many managers trying to get a small group of people to do a specific thing. Too much confliction between information. I have learned more supervisorial things.
Pros
Great team
Cons
working holidays, uppermanagment problemss and doing work above my job description without compensation
Not worth quitting your day job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 14, 2017
Management is unfair to all employees. They are constantly down your throat to rent to live at nasty properties. 2 weeks to meet standards or fired u
Pros
Cons
horrible management skills they teach you nothing
Productive and challenging workplace
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDJune 5, 2017
I loved working at Aston Woods. I enjoyed helping to rebuild the residency back up. I enjoyed the work that we put in as a team rebuilding the property and the love the fact that my children were able to enjoy being in the pool area while I worked and more so, I loved that I was able to move onto the property with my children.
I loved some of my residents and others I just didn't care for. I didn't care too much for the district manager because I thought that she was a snake
Pros
Lunches, homemade cookies, great team members
Cons
Nasty tenants and not so nice district manager