Fore Property Company Employee Reviews

Very stressfull poorly managed but has great residents.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INNovember 4, 2018
Very poorly managed, pay was not bad but not enough for what you have to put up with. Benefits was not all that great. management needs a lot of training.
Pros
The residents was great
Cons
Management was in need of training
Leaderless, upper management lost and treat employees terrible
Assistant Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 28, 2018
Upper management is lost and has no idea whats going on they just play the blame game, fore works you to death and demands you work over your salary paid time, close to 70hrs a week including Saturdays which your only paid for 40hrs in fear of being fired, but they will fire you anyway for no reason right before your raise or bonus is due. So they dont have to pay you, the turn over in this company is amazing and i mean the whole staff gone before bonus/raises. They will string you along for yr & months on months and in my case a 2+yrs before you even sniff your raise and then they fire you for no reason. Please do yourself a favor and avoid this company the are horrible and dont care about anything but stuffing their pockets and screwing everyone including their employees most. I never write these reviews but this company is so bad i feel i have to warn people away so that they don't get strung along and screwed over. Take your time and find a better company!!
Pros
Holidays off, unless they make you work for not pay.
Cons
Alot, ALOT with this company
I had a bad experience because I came in during a transition.
Business/Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INSeptember 8, 2018
I started as a leasing consultant and was promoted quickly. The pay is good and the benefits are alright.
However, regional management turnover is high. Fore Property initially lied to us about the aquisition.
Pros
Pay and promotion
Cons
Management turnover is too high
Terrible company from top to bottom
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 7, 2018
i don't even know where to begin, i started over 2 years ago way below what my job was being paid at the time b/c i was told in 90 days they will reevaluate me. which never came and i ask many times. after 2 years with no raises and forced to work saturday with no overtime pay and work 10hrs a day. made to do alot of extra stuff that wasn't a part of my job. before i left i was working on 2 jobs and traveling to cali. they never give raises, you are never going to get a job bonus your promised. the turnover in this company is out of control people leaving left an right. the upper management is LOST on how to run a job.
Pros
Not much.
Cons
why to much to name
Very fast -paced environment.
Business Manager- Lease Up Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 29, 2018
My responsibilities will vary day to day, based on the type of property they are managing, or the daily situational issues. Here are some of my most common daily tasks a Business Manager - Lease Up Specialist.
Managing and maintaining budget.
Responsibility of rents.
Resident Retention.
Prospective resident screening.
Making sure all leasing files are complete.
Property maintenance and repairs, landscape walks.
Having a great understanding of Landlord-Tenant Law.
Excellent Apartment Product
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 24, 2018
Company as a whole, I feel, is a leader in the industry for their product. The only downside that I have is that, though they advertise that Tax Credit / Section 42 knowledge is required for their management positions, they tend to hire people that do not have this skill and the sites suffer as a result. I believe that they should look at promoting from within more as there are a lot of leasing agents and assistant managers that go above and beyond their positions to run the properties and deserve the opportunity to advance.
Pros
Healthcare and Retirement
Cons
Demands for reports and occupancy can be stressful
Productive place to work
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 19, 2018
It was a fast paced company to work for where I can say I did learn a lot here. The pay I feel is not worth the stress due to it being a TAX credit property and it is a lot of paper work and short time to get approved was very stressful. They should consider the pay when hiring for this position. Other than that company was ok, met some good people here. I left to being offered a better position. I would have stayed if that door of opportunity would have not opened.
Pros
People
Cons
pay /salary
Sink or swim
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMay 30, 2018
Not a bad company I suppose, Clearly one that gives you very little direction but demanding expectations. Hired as a project manager. Job is actually a cross between project engineer and project accountant. Overbearing restrictions on making decisions and lack of backing you up when there's a dispute. Not my cup of tea.
One of the worst run companies
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 9, 2018
Upper management is lost and has no idea whats going on, fore works you to death and demands you work over your salary paid time, close to 70hrs a week including Saturdays which your only paid for 40hrs in fear of being fired, but they will fire you anyway for no reason right before your raise or bonus is due. So they dont have to pay you, the turn over in this company is amazing and i mean the whole staff gone before bonus/raises. They will string you along for yr & months on months and in my case a 2+yrs before you even sniff your raise and then they fire you for no reason. Please do yourself a favor and avoid this company the are horrible and dont care about anything but stuffing their pockets and screwing everyone including their employees most
Pros
Holidays off
Cons
To much to name this is an all around bad place to work
Horrible place to work
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLMay 2, 2018
No Overtime pay but required to take call. Horrible Property Manager who was often drunk or on prescription drugs durring work hrs. No pay raise in 5 plus years working at property. Zero Respect for Maintenance.
Pros
Good Holidays off
Cons
Very bad run company from the top down
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaApril 26, 2018
I would not recommend anyone putting their future in the hands of this company. They dont care about their employees or their future, you get forced to work extra hours your not getting paid for in the fear they will fire you, which they will anyway the turnover in this company is amazing. You will never get the bonuses you were promised and the raises you deserve they will string you along for months on months. Management plays favorites and has its little clicks that only look out for eachother and protect eachother by blaming other employees. Most of upper management is LOST and doesnt know whats going on at all.
Pros
Its a ok starter job to get what you need and leave
Cons
To much to name here, but alot is wrong with this company
Terrible management and never gives raises
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 24, 2018
This company has the worst management i have ever seen, they treat their employees like terrible, pay terrible, never give raises or the review you been promised. Work you way over your hrs and will fire you in sec for no reason at all. Treat subs like dirt do yourself a favor and stay away from everything Fore.
Pros
None, leaving this company
Cons
Over worked, under paid, bad management, terrible vp, no team work, fire you so they dont have to pay you your bonus
Its a bad company that will work you to death and never pay you
Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 24, 2018
They will hire you on the cheap, never give you a review, never pay you your bonus, work you 50 hrs a week, never give you your raise. The management is god awful they have no clue what they are doing, so so much turnover because they wont give raises. Save your time go to a real company dont waste your time on fore.
Pros
Nothing at all
Cons
Way to much to name
Fore is a great place to work
Business Manager (168) (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 13, 2018
This is a great place to work everyday was a learning experience and great people that work there. Fore offer good training to all of there employee's
Constant Turnover in Construction - Small Vegas Developer
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Camarillo, CAMarch 24, 2018
This is a small Vegas-based developer struggling to establish itself in the Southern California market with only 2 active projects (Camarillo + Rancho Cucamonga). They will drop the moniker 'nationwide' but the other offices are tiny and intentionally spread out with no real outreach.

Under DK - Fore has had massive turnover and little to no administrative support, structure or organization: at least a dozen people have been let go or quit within a calendar year

I learned there are much better places to work. You'll frequently find the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing and you'll always be behind schedule and over budget. Don't fall for it. Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere! Fore always has several recurring openings and also uses multiple recruiters/headhunters.
Pros
Fair compensation. Always busy and plenty of work to do
Cons
Long hours, dirty trailer, no support, terrible structure and organization, no construction administration
I loved my job
Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Ames, IAJanuary 5, 2018
I most certainly loved my job. I enjoyed the residents, the challenge of the work, the strategic vision of the property, and the upper management. (VP)
The hardest part of the job was the disconnect between regional managers. The expectations were different for each one.

I learned that Compliance Department located in Las Vegas, NV is too cautious. Every file is a bit different. They ask for excessive clarifications and self affidavits. When moving into an apartment, it will take 30-60 days.
Pros
Staff was great, Residents were great!
Cons
Playing catch up (past recertifications)
Poorly Managed
Property Accountant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 10, 2017
Good company, bad management. I liked the company and the staff. Management was poor and there was favoritism. Advancement was impossible unless you were well liked by management.
Pros
Yearly bonus
Cons
No solid leaders
Good paying job with no advancement
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Robinson Township, PAOctober 25, 2017
Working for Fore Property it was most definitely an honor, but this position has no advancement for myself. This position is not in the industry that I want to be in that is related to my college degree. I would rather a position where I am able to work a more balanced work schedule with opportunity for advancement through hard work.
Pros
Pay, rent discount, benefits
Cons
unbalanced schedule, management
Great Benefits and awesome work atmosphere
Business Manager (Current Employee) –  AnonymousSeptember 30, 2017
Property Management can be stressful at times like other occupations. The only thing that is constant in this business is change. It is hard work yet very rewarding working in Affordable Housing. Communication to upper management is key to ensure you get the support we need at the property!
I have found this company to be resourceful, flexible and professional. I look forward to continue learning and growing with a top notch company such as Fore.
N/a
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 29, 2017
prefers to hire women for leasing agents. management is very micromanaging and pressuing and always hanging your job over your head if you miss the numbers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fore Property Company. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8