Forefront Dermatology
48Low

Forefront Dermatology Employee Reviews

United States165 reviews
Featured review
Forefront Dermatology selected this as a representative review
Amazing Journey
I am happy to be a part of such a great and amazing team. This company has gone through changes and big growth, but it has always been a positive experience. I have never been supported by management like I am here. It makes it easy and enjoyable to come to work every day! I would highly recommend you become part of our family!
eh its okay
It probably depends on the specific clinic you work at but mine isn't the greatest. I feel the pay is lower than average. Some of the doctors are downright rude and disrespectful. Arrogant and selfish would also be acceptable terms. No lunch breaks. Busy schedules with non stop work. If you go to take a drink some of the doctors get angry because your messing up their work flow. Never leave work on time. For now its tolerable but I dont see myself here very much longer. I've been treated better elsewhwre.
Unprofessional Work Environment
Doctors are rude and speak badly behind patients backs. Low pay for what they all expect you to do. Management and team leads are immature and treat friends with different rules.
They have a young workforce who are energetic and very competent.
Very young workforce, energetic and competent. The management is also very flexible and will work with you to make work better. The manager is very competent and will listen to your concerns. The workers are very down to earth and nice.
Talented physicians
The physicians and PA here are very knowledgable. They see a lot of patients but work to attend to the patients need without making them feel rushed out of the door. It is company policy to always be available if patients have questions or want to come in for a quick check after surgery.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Reception/ medical assistant
False position promises, good employee who goes above and beyond= The person they dump all their work on/ the doctor went to Harvard who is a disgrace
Enjoyable workplace
Forefront in Dayton, Ohio has such an awesome team! From the top level of management all of the way down, you feel included and appreciated. They support and empower their employees.
I love working here! I work for a great doctor, love the patient population & diversity of children, teens, adult & geriatrics patients. Its a steady busy day that goes by fast. I’m always learning something new. Great hours & location. Low stress & intensity vs hospital setting.
Over worked and under paid
Being a scheduler is very frustrating when your phone is non stop ringing, Team Leads are not available when you need them and you are not able to take any real breaks to rejuvenate from sitting all day and staring at computer screens straining your eyes. You are not only expected to schedule patients, you are required to process mail, make outgoing calls to patients, take clerical calls and manage the clinics waiting lists
Judgmental and unethical.
Discrimination at its fullest. Unprofessional and immoral. Judgmental and accusatory of things that never have happened in the past. Hostile work environment and no employee privacy.
No team work. Dog eat dog no support from upper mgmt
No employee appreciation They move you around, make you travel, push more And more on you because they let good people go that others don’t know how to fill in their positions
It's comparable to working in fast food with no advancement
There is no opportunity for advancement, as this is a dead-end job. Just as working in fast-food, there is no future here.
The benefits, including PTO and insurance are HORRIBLE.

MD/manager does not have consideration for work/life balance. You never know what time your work day will end. Also, you are required to take long breaks which last anywhere from 11:00 am to 1 pm or 11:30 to 1 pm. This was not discussed in the interview, resulting in not having full 80 hour checks. The most hours you can get on a check is about 72-74.

MAs are required to travel to several different locations, regardless of consideration for where the MA may live.

The only positive in the office is the hands-on skills that are gained. This could be considered a stepping stone job.

I would never recommend anyone to work for this company.
Oh boy. Need thick skin. #meangirls
If you enjoy being bullied and want to work with mean girls....apply here! The work itself is ok, however, patients in other states do not appreciate getting to speak with people in Wisconsin instead of their local office. Positive promotion from the MD’s would be helpful. The rest leaves something to be desired. Not nearly enough time in a day to complete your work due to staff shortages which are constant.
Gjkngf
great Place to work friendly people pay is acceptable. Management isn’t the best but it’s very family oriented. .........................................
Love working here
I love working at Forefront Dermatology in the billing department. All staff members are so helpful and friendly, especially management. They are very lenient when you need to leave for doctor appointments or other obligations. PTO is almost always approved. They are also breast-feeding friendly for nursing mothers. You can take extra breaks (unpaid) to pump when needed and they also have their very own nursing room to accommodate! Management always shows their appreciation for staff members which boosts employee moral. We do potlucks, contests, bingo, team building activities, secret gift exchanges, etc. to have a little extra fun while working. My favorite thing about this company is that for my position, they were very flexible with my hours. They let me pick my hours and they even let me switch them to accommodate my new schedule when it changed. Plenty of advancement opportunities and great benefits, even for part-time staff members. I'm so happy I chose Forefront!
This company is a great company to work for.
The company and staff are great! The doctors were wonderful to work with. The system is easy to learn as well. I enjoyed working at different clinics each week also
Brutal
If you just want to collect a paycheck and go home then this is the perfect job for you. If you'd like to learn, grow, make a difference, or are looking for a longterm commitment then keep searching.
Worst job
there is no formal training. You have to want to learn and even then no one has time to train or help. Doctors don't want new people because they also are over worked.
Dead end job with underqualified and rude management
The clinic where I worked was never a steady, consistent clinic with staff or management. Always in a transitional period. The turnover rate was high in the office I worked 20 people had quit in 3 years. The "team lead" would push her duties off to you. It was always expected that you transport patient biopsies in your car with their information. If concerns were brought up, you would be reprimanded or fired.
Pros
Drug reps
Cons
Management, Pto, insurance, travel
Review
Very busy at times and can work some long hours. Not typical for work/ life balance. Only works 4 days a week which is nice. Overall a decent place to work for
Advanced Dermatology
Its a very busy practice but the staff is great. The work day goes by smooth and quick. Everyone seems to enjoy working here and being here. It's a very pleasant work environment & the doctors are wonderful.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Forefront Dermatology. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9
2.9
Ratings from women
2.4
InHerSight Score
2.0Personal Development
3.2Career Opportunities
2.1Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight