Foresight Construction Group Employee Reviews

Collaborative environment focused on making an impact
Manager (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLNovember 18, 2018
Foresight is a fulfilling and collaborative place to work. Employees care about each other as does senior management, and everyone is focused on doing great work. The company is poised for more growth. I highly recommend working at Foresight.
Quality and Progressive company
Estimator (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLNovember 18, 2018
Having been in the industry for over 30 years, I can truly say that Foresight lives up to its name. It is well-managed, progressive and each of its employees truly cares about quality and service.
Great place to work!
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Florida and CaribbeanNovember 17, 2018
I've been with Foresight since 2013. I started in the field as QC/Super/SSHO. Foresight provided me with a path for advancement through quarterly reviews allowing me to grow professionally and personally. As a result, I now manage projects as a PM.

If you have a can do attitude, take ownership, are responsive and carry a spirit of excellence within you then look no further.

I've been in this line of work for 15 years and Foresight has exceeded most of my expectations for a company.
Pros
Family atmosphere, commited to employees
Cons
bets company to work on it
federal superintendent (Current Employee) –  TamapNovember 17, 2018
foresight construction group is a great company that really puts their employees first. There has never been a moment in my career here where I felt like my voice wasn't heard or that people weren't constantly pushing me forward. I am constantly getting the motivation from my peers as well as my managers to give feedback in order to make foresight even better.
Pros
N/a
Productive place to work with a great culture
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLNovember 15, 2018
I have worked at Foresight for the last 18 months and have truly enjoyed my time so far. The company, including the CEO, actually cares about the individuals working here. The culture behind the company is easily seen in everything they do and they really do work according to their Core Values. Great company to work for!
Don't go to work for this company
Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLApril 18, 2016
No HR
No job descriptions
No evaluations
No PM or office support
They will set you up for failure and let you go!
No such thing as teamwork