Foresight Construction Group Employee Review

View all Foresight Construction Group reviews

Productive place to work with a great culture
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLNovember 15, 2018
I have worked at Foresight for the last 18 months and have truly enjoyed my time so far. The company, including the CEO, actually cares about the individuals working here. The culture behind the company is easily seen in everything they do and they really do work according to their Core Values. Great company to work for!

Other Foresight Construction Group Employee Reviews

Exceptional career choice
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 20, 2018
If you are seeking a career with incredible leadership and a positive work environment, Foresight is an exceptional career choice. I have been with Foresight for 5 years and during this time, have had the opportunity to diversify and advance my skill set to expand my professional growth with the company. I would highly recommend anyone seeking a fulfilling career that offers an exceptional benefits package to join the Foresight team.
Collaborative environment focused on making an impact
Manager (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLNovember 18, 2018
Foresight is a fulfilling and collaborative place to work. Employees care about each other as does senior management, and everyone is focused on doing great work. The company is poised for more growth. I highly recommend working at Foresight.