Forever 21 Employee Reviews

Found 5,072 reviews matching the search See all 5,941 reviews
Went down hill
Visual Associate (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NYJanuary 20, 2019
In the beginning it was good, hours was good, and i liked the managers. But once the store was under new management it went all downhill. Hours were cut, pay didnt go up with position, and it became really stressful.
Hated it!!!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJanuary 20, 2019
This job is not worth it. Every manager I’ve met from my store and other store is so rude. They act entitled and like they are so much better than you. Even the district managers and other people from within the company! They don’t value their employees at all and won’t work with you easily at all. They take advantage of you and have unrealistic expectations.
Its a jumping point
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 20, 2019
Forever 21 is a summer job just to start off with but has not advancement. Its retail so you take what you are offered. There is not much to explain about it, except its retail, so its has a high turnover rate.
Pros
Cons
short break, pay, atmosphere
Productive and relaxed
VISUAL MERCHANDISER/SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Limerick, PAJanuary 20, 2019
This company welcomes a diverse range of cultures across the lifespan. The most stressful part of the job was watching costumers drop items and cleaning up after them. An outsider would rate the store as a terrible place to work due to the mess the customers would make. It really is not all that terrible. Team work, especially, was a very important factor on any typical day.
Fun workplace with friendly coworkers
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  North Wales, PAJanuary 19, 2019
I loved working at forever 21. It was relaxing and very fun. This was my favorite job out of my previous jobs. The manager was super nice and the coworkers were awesome.
Work
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJanuary 19, 2019
Employees kept to their selves. It wasn't as enjoyable as I thought working there. I didn't enjoy working there. There was no benefits or bonuses involved.
idk
Visual Merchandiser/Head Cashier (Former Employee) –  Orange, CAJanuary 18, 2019
From a fellow fashionisto I loooooove clothes it was a start that allowed me to be me and be free. create and style and personal style clients that brought me opportunity and brand styling to a affordable everyday wear line such as f21. you have three modern, contemporary, and party girl and each lady wants to be heard through her changes... the one thing I could say is they should provide more positions and agency for more jobs and opportunity.
Pros
friends, decent jobs.
Cons
30 min lunch, discount not only 10%, need more agency.
Fun workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJanuary 18, 2019
This job place was fun and I always had something to do. Never a dull moment when it came to having to organizing the store during closing time. There was always something to organize during the day, so we all kept busy.
Pros
Got to dress to impress
Cons
Short lunches
I love Working at Forever 21
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 17, 2019
working at forever 21 has given me the opportunity to get better at my customer service skills. Have taught me so many stuff, the managers are awsome and the co-workers are so nice is a very family friendly enviroment.
Forever 21
Store Associate (Former Employee) –  Lithonia, GAJanuary 17, 2019
My duty was to use my customer service skills to assist in finding the customer items that would like to purchase. Style them according to their liking. Give them fashion tips.
Pros
discounts
Cons
short breaks
Co-Manager/Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Woodburn, ORJanuary 17, 2019
If I could give them a negative star I would and the only reason I gave "Job Culture" three stars was because of my team. Upper management noticed the things my direct manager didn't but gladly took credit for. Forever 21 is a big "click" of mean girls and you'll be lucky to find a store manager who actually doesn't like drama and follows the DM's scheduling rules. If you want to get into retail, Forever 21 can and will teach you about fast fashion and team building but you'll learn a lot about yourself too. Wall up and get that money. Do not apply if you're sensitive and want to feel appreciated. Apply at your own risk because no one cares about you in retail.
Pros
Scheduling
Cons
Store Managers, Pay, and Hours.
best place to work
Manager (Current Employee) –  Hampton, VAJanuary 16, 2019
Forever 21 was the most amazing place that I have worked. The work space work great people were nice and always willing to help the next person out. My store manager was great so at PTC store 0350 was the best in my eyes.
Good learning opportunity but major lack of company culture
Technology Business Analyst (Ecommerce) (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 15, 2019
For a company this size, you'd expect there to be great culture. There is a major lack of company culture and poor management style from the executives
Pros
Cafteria, Starbucks, Viability
Cons
Company culture, Compensation
An atypical retail experience
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Chicago Ridge, ILJanuary 15, 2019
There isn't anything to say on either end of the spectrum for Forever 21. It's everything one might expect from a retail job: Very monotonous, chaotic, and sometimes, downright frustrating.
Never again
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Waterbury, CTJanuary 14, 2019
Management was childish and favored certain employees and would give them more hours.. ones the manager didn’t like they would give no hours or 5 hours for weeks! Very unprofessional and every single person that I worked with there quit. The customers were inconsiderate, the management was rude to employees and customers they just need a complete turn around
Pros
Cultured
Cons
Rude, disrespectful, little hours, not enough pay
Not very good to employees
Forever 21, Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHJanuary 14, 2019
I wasn't too happy working at this establishment. We were very overworked and I felt very under-paid. M
all closes @10 but we were there until midnight or 1 in the morning.
There was a lot of cattiness going on and it just made every shift uncomfortable.
the worst job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 13, 2019
the worst job in the world!!, it made no sense for a company to be so horrible unorganized, dangerous and sneaky, managers were stealing, allowing employees to steal, it was very unprofessional very.
Mediocre
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJanuary 13, 2019
It could have been a better experience but it was not the absolute worst. A portion of management was both rude and stingy. The staff was kind and helpful.
Forever 21
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  New JerseyJanuary 11, 2019
Great for as a start up job. If your just coming out of high school and into college it is great. I don’t think of it as a job to actually stay at for a long period of time.
Fun place to work at!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Sandy, UTJanuary 11, 2019
Forever 21 is fun to work at if you like retail. No customers will really talk to you. You get to help set up/clean up the areas of clothing. Management will tell you what you need to do and are not afraid to help you. The only hard part of the job was going home around 12-1am in the morning when my shift ended at 10pm as well as, you will never have a weekend off.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Forever 21. Our community is ready to answer.

51.3K
41.5K
31.8K

Women's ratings

3.3Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss