Forkspot

Forkspot Employee Reviews

United States5 reviews
If you consider working for Forkspot be prepared to work in a very fast paced environment, I worked as the operations manager her. I liked working for Forkspot. It's a very good company to work for.
Working at Forkspot has been a great experience. It's a fast paced environment with great management team. They managed to build a great product. They were about to launch food ordering when I left the company. But overall it's a good startup to work for.
Pros
Great startup
Cons
Too busy
Their all about it! Must hustle awesome atmosphere I learned the art of closing. Their very supportive as long as you do your part ! Get out in the field and grind it out daily. I'm not so sure the sales director understands what NO means because he doesn't except it from our prospects so with that said he won't except it from you ! I wonder did he create the art of closing ? The hardest part is keeping up with managements pace like I said, their all about it. The most enjoyable aspect is knowing you had a big say in the early stages.
Pros
The Freedom
Cons
Must produce no excuses
I have worked at Forkspot as a project manager and I can tell that this company has a great future. Founders are very nice people and overall company the company has an amazing growth potential.
Pros
great culture and environment
Cons
must hustle
I have worked for Forkspot from its day of inception, I was fascinated by its team and leadership. Fun loving Culture, Relaxed work environment, employees treated well (Be Yourself - Core Value)
Pros
Huge upside startup with crazy growth. More ownership, smaller teams, creating processes.
Cons
Extremely busy environment
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Forkspot?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Forkspot. Our community is ready to answer.
Diversity score
out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Forkspot.
Forkspot Reviews by Location