Forkspot Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Sales Executive
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Southern CaliforniaNovember 29, 2017
Their all about it! Must hustle awesome atmosphere I learned the art of closing. Their very supportive as long as you do your part ! Get out in the field and grind it out daily. I'm not so sure the sales director understands what NO means because he doesn't except it from our prospects so with that said he won't except it from you ! I wonder did he create the art of closing ? The hardest part is keeping up with managements pace like I said, their all about it. The most enjoyable aspect is knowing you had a big say in the early stages.
Pros
The Freedom
Cons
Must produce no excuses
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 20, 2017
I have worked at Forkspot as a project manager and I can tell that this company has a great future. Founders are very nice people and overall company the company has an amazing growth potential.
Pros
great culture and environment
Cons
must hustle
Great company to work for
Android Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 31, 2016
I have worked for Forkspot from its day of inception, I was fascinated by its team and leadership. Fun loving Culture, Relaxed work environment, employees treated well (Be Yourself - Core Value)
Pros
Huge upside startup with crazy growth. More ownership, smaller teams, creating processes.
Cons
Extremely busy environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Forkspot. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Powered by Comparably

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Forkspot.

Forkspot Reviews by Location