Formativ Health Employee Reviews

Excellent Company with Great Vision from Leadership
Supervisor, Patient Access Services (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 19, 2018
Formativ Health has been such a blessing. The leadership really does care about their employees & their well-being. The staff is allowed to give their input, which in turn promotes change in the areas necessary. An absolute wonderful company to work for.
Pros
Family environment, work is simple & easy to learn
Cons
n/a
Waste of time
Patient Access Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 2, 2018
Fake Love Company. Upper management discards employees like used toiletries, supervisors are not professional. Their favorite line is "We're a start up company".. to cover up the bs.
Benefits
Cons
Poor Management, Lack of Transparency
Start Up
Patient Access Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 26, 2018
Great for those entering into the medical field or have a knack for customer care. Beware the lure of aimless office chatter and steer clear of negativity and you'll be golden
Lousy place to work dont walk run
Senior Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 25, 2018
Their is a lot of favoritism played here. The Supervisor of the ortho team plays favorites and lets folks get away with be complacent. There are so many reasons that I cant say on here not to work. They say its awesome but its not. There are clicks based on several attributes.
Pros
Cons
Micromanagement, back stabbing
challenging to work from home
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 16, 2018
The company was unorganized once it changed the format of how the work was divided among departments. It became challenging to work from home. Did not feel part of a team. Too many chiefs.
Micromanaging
Fl.- Patient Access Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 21, 2018
There is a lot of micromanaging. Understaffed and over worked. Multiple assignments but not enough pay. Hiring under false pretences. Not much room for growth.
Pros
Great team members n Supervisors
Cons
Horrible Management
Good enviroment place to work. Smart crew.
Medical Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dedham, MAMay 15, 2018
Learned a lot in that place. Grew as a professional.
Excellent management...very knowledge managers and staff. The fact that we usually work from home and now we can't kind made the staff a little stress out.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Not working from home option anymore.
Awesome Family
Patient Access Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 1, 2018
I am very excited about all of the opportunities this company has to offer. I feel like I am with family each day of work. I have had alot of previous experience in this field and this company by far has exceeded my expectations. The service I provided to patients and my peers really brings joy to my heart on a daily basis. I don't ever plan on leaving my family.
Poor Organization, Not Employee Friendly at promotion
Patient Access Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 1, 2018
Terminated at time I was to be promoted! No recognition for year of service with company. Great company. Poor organization. Hiring too soon for positions. Here from New York, now in the second year. I was there from the start. Again, no recognition for service.
High volume and fast paced
Manager, Data Entry and Coding (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 23, 2018
High expectations of staff which is good for the staff and clients. Very high volume of work and fast paced. Multiple billing systems to learn which is very challenging.
New management ruining company
Manager (Current Employee) –  OhioApril 22, 2018
Company was sold in 2016 and has gone downhill ever since. Too many executives and not enough support staff. They outsource everything to India. New management is horrible. They got rid of their best people.
it was ok try it for yourself
Patient Access Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 2, 2018
i do not wish to speak on this compnay
you sit at a desk and schedule appointments
the appointments have to be scheduled correctly it was ok to me
Pros
good supervisor
Cons
bad managemnt
Formativ Health
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 1, 2018
Constant changes, managements lack of knowledge, instability, unsteady work flow. Formativ is a newer company and still in it's initial growing stage.
Pros
Pay rate, work hours
Cons
Instability, technical issues, constant changes, heath insurance
Fast paced rapidly growing company
Leadership Team Member (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 12, 2017
Formativ has excellent leadership, a professional environment and lots of opportunities if you are professional, team player with a desire to work hard and help patients and care givers.
Pros
Paid lunch hour. Opportunity for growth
Deceptive, cold hearted snakes
Patient Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 21, 2017
Nice building, great co-workers, deceptive company (management, supervisors), great start off pay. Nasty, hateful New York patients and employees at the doctor office. Horrible way they treat employees! !
Pros
Great food for occasions, great paid time off!
Cons
Nasty, hateful New York management, patients!!
Bottom line & appearances are more important than clients & employees.
Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Canonsburg, PAOctober 31, 2017
Clients best interests are regularly ignored. All about the bottom line & appearances, not what is best for our clients. Forced to misrepresent ourselves to clients. Forced to work with outsourced employees that are not able to adequately do the job, but must also hide this from clients. Advancement & pay increases based on how much you fawn over management rather than work ethic, knowledge & competency. Problems continually get swept under the rug. A house of cards with several shaky levels.
Pros
Food days, wonderful clients
Cons
Poor management, unfair salary ranges, problems ignored.
Fast pace call center enviroment
Patient Access Services Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 17, 2017
Computer navigation skills are needed for this job. You have to be open to feedback and able to communicate with your Senior and supervisor. The company cares about their staff and makes decisions based on this. If you willing to learn and open to coaching and feedback this is a great place to work with paid lunched and breaks.
Pros
Paid 1 hour lunch
Cons
Expensive healthcare and agents that do not take feedback well
Growth and positive changes
Mid-Level Manager (Current Employee) –  Troy, NYSeptember 15, 2017
The company is growing, which involves some confusion and reorganization, but has opened a lot of opportunity, with many promotions from within. The work days are generally busy, but there are regular breaks, lunch, and some work-from-home and flexible schedules too. Managers have a lot of discretion, so they can work with you on scheduling and managing your workload. The work itself can be tedious, but there are company events, newsletters, lunches, bbqs, and other activities to help break it up. The customers are sometimes demanding, but there is an emphasis on quality and service, so most communication is positive.
Pros
Opportunity for advancement from within, support for career growth, growing company
Cons
The health insurance is a little expensive
Nice place to work
Business/Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  Troy, NYSeptember 5, 2017
It was a great experience though it was for a short time, I enjoyed it.
I learned a lot like attending client calls and analyzing the requirements. Also my manager was very cooperative and taught me so much.
Just an employee
Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVJuly 26, 2017
It was great when I first started, but it sold to a large corporation, who treats us like we're just an employee. They outsource most work to another country.
Pros
Supervisor is Friendly, easy going
Cons
No raises, hiring freeze, no morale