Forsa Technologies Employee Reviews

Sad the company closed
Web Designer, QA Tester, Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Leawood, KSMarch 24, 2018
Was a decent place to work, and sad that it is closing. It was difficult to get face time with president in charge of all development and get more involved in projects.
Pros
Work/ Life balance was decent
Cons
Benefits were below average
The local office was a very enjoyable place to work but the remote ownership only considered us cogs to be replaced at will.
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Leawood, KSMarch 2, 2018
We had a very relaxed environment at Forsa. Our local manager was a very easy going person and we could coordinate our personal/professional lives fairly easily.

The problems primarily lay with the ownership of the company. The owner was capricious; he would fire people on a whim because they displeased him. I saw a number of people who were let go because they made a simple mistake.

Upper management also felt that software developers could be treated the same as the factory floor personnel. In their eyes we were all just cogs in the machine and interchangeable; replaceable at the drop of a hat.
Learned about the 'call before you dig' safety
Administrative Specialist (Former Employee) –  Zelienople, PAMarch 8, 2017
Interesting place to work learning about the safety environment associated with the pipeline industry. Vast array of job duties from admin to payroll. Great folks to work with.
Pros
Interesting environment
Cons
Company filed for bankruptcy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Forsa Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.

Forsa Technologies Reviews by Location