Fort Sill National Bank Employee Reviews

Productive place to work, fun
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Mebane, NCApril 2, 2018
Great place to work,Great customer service skills required must be able to work under stress. team work and patience a must.Long workings hours , but you have three days off. advancement is open to everyone. They have a great training program .some of the management staff could be better.
Pros
although long hours a great place to work, vacation pay, closed all holidays
Cons
Daily hours long
Great learning experience
ACSS, NetAce, WFM, Info-Manager (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaMarch 27, 2018
Money handling, processing deposits, cashing checks, withdrawals, process payments, Opening/closing accounts, perform funds holds, Cashier’s checks, bond redemption, Cross- sell company products Analyze account beneficial to customers
Pros
learning all banking aspects
Cons
expensive insurance
ok
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSMarch 21, 2018
Great Management, Career advancement,Great hours,Great benefits, Great Staff, Just Great. They have the best customers. Great life insurance, paid time off.
Inbound phone calls
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lawton, OKMarch 21, 2018
A typical day at Fort Sill National Bank will be taking lots of incoming phone calls from happy to extremely upset customers. Reporting fraud, replacing lost or stolen debit/credit cards.

Learned how to process temporary overdraft request.

The most enjoyable part of the job was everyone seemed like
family
Pros
The job was easy and productive
Cons
Lack of communication from the supervisors
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Clinton, TNFebruary 28, 2018
The workplace culture was very calm, fun yet productive. The most enjoyable part of the job was my coworkers because we became more of a family. I was able to learn so much from my branch manager, and supervisor. I stepped into the bank field with little experience and they were patient enough to show me the ins and outs of how it all works. The town of Clinton, TN is very small so we would have at lot of local customers come into the branch all the time. This job has been one of the best jobs I have experienced in my life and I am thankful for the opportunity and experience.
Pros
1 hr lunch, holiday pay, vacation
Cons
10 hr shifts (9-7) four days a week (full time)
Slow paced
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Lawton, OKFebruary 23, 2018
I am used to a faster paced work environment and it can sometimes be a drag due to limit on work that can be done by CSR within internet banking dept. Overall it is a good job though and work with some great people.
Overworked and under payed
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCFebruary 5, 2018
You have to work short staffed, and if you work overtime you cannot get paid you have to flex meaning you have to leave early the next day. Many times you can not get lunch breaks and had to make sure your quotas were met even if the correct amount of staff was not provided.
awesome
Bank Teller (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 31, 2018
this job feels like home because you become family with your co workers. the hours are long so you have to love one another, no other way plus I don't have family here so I love it.
Pros
no free lunches
Cons
two 15 min breaks
very productive, multiple activities & parties
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  OklahomaJanuary 29, 2018
FSNB is a very solid working foundation, great supervisors, a very welcoming workplace. i would recommend people to this job. The supervisor were very helpful as well.
Pros
activities, days off
Cons
Short breaks & lunches
Great environment to work
Supervisor/Teller (Former Employee) –  Gallatin, TNJanuary 23, 2018
Exceptional support and teamwork was critical to branch success. I worked there for 5 years and had numerous opportunities for advancement. Great support from upper management and plenty of advancement opportunities. Good training program
it was a very productive place to work
Money Counter (Former Employee) –  Barksdale AFB, LAJanuary 9, 2018
I learned a lot working there and when I had to resign and move home to help care for my ailing mother, they were so nice about me moving and I now miss working with them
It was a very friendly and fast paced work environment.
Teller (Former Employee) –  Parris Island, SCDecember 13, 2017
I really enjoyed working here. The president of the bank branch Mr.Moore and soon after Mrs.Delane were both great individuals to have worked under. The training and life skills that I have now installed in my work experience there, will also come in useful in my daily life. I'm grateful for the opportunity that was given to me!!! This job was very up-beat, stressful at times, consist of multi tasking, friendly, and you had to give 100% customer service.
Pros
The company reconized the staff as individuals.
Cons
There were times we were slow.
My experience
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Elizabethton, TNDecember 9, 2017
It was a good experience but management in my branch was hard to work with. I would have liked to stay longer but there were issues with me needed to pump at the time due to having a newborn.
Productive Place to work
Acting Super (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCDecember 2, 2017
I loved the customer relationships i was able to build as a teller for Fort Sill. I miss having those relationships, I don't get that in my current job.
Call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lawton, OKDecember 1, 2017
Typical day was to take calls and provide the best customer service possible. Customers would call in to get information regarding their bank accounts.
Pros
Full benefits
Cons
Needs more room for advancement
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCNovember 18, 2017
When working for a company for 9 years you stay for the customers. The managers are under trained and not very educated at the NC branches. The sales goal needs to be flexible based on traffic and store flow. At one point we did decorate but the manager really did not like it. Our customers are loyal but some of the representatives at the bank are rude and the manager allows it. The product was good for consumers thst need a second chance bank.
Pros
Free online banking, free account with $300.00 direct deposit
Cons
$19.75 for overdraft protection
Some of the people
Teller/Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCNovember 16, 2017
It was nice it made me learn things that I have kept with my other carrers to pay attention to detail and to multitask and to handle my finances as well as the next person
fast pace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lawton, OKNovember 8, 2017
Great job for college students unless you work in the loan dept. where the big money was made. Great job family orient lot of pot luck dinners great place to gain weight.
Pros
Job securty
Cons
pay sucked
Its an alright place
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 26, 2017
Sometimes it can be really stressful but other days are great. When you have a good team some days are easier than others. The health insurance sucks and they do not pay very much. I think the pay is the reason some of the employees are not the best caliber.
Great Place to work
CSR Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCOctober 26, 2017
Fun and friendly work environment. Clients are a great way to meet an interact with new people everyday. very tight nit group of professionals that take pride in serving fits customer base.
Pros
great lunch break system
Cons
superficial corporate executives