Fort Vancouver Post Acute

Fort Vancouver Post Acute Employee Reviews

A typical day is busy from beginning to end. The patients seem to contented with nursing and staff. The hardest part of the job is....The most enjoyable part of the job is.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
This place can be better if management is changed. Always short staffed. Nurses are rude. Food not so good. Not a good place for your family. not a good place to work.
This is a great company a lot of smart and careing always smileing employes. Its a fast pace job keeps you on your feet and your heart full helping those in need
Pros
Birthday lunch
A typical day is stressful, no lunch breaks I learned how to cook in a medical settingManagement recently changed and has become very stressful at workStaff under paid and constantly short staffed
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no lunchbreaks
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
It was my first caregiving job and so I learned a lot. Towards the end of my time there I felt like procedures/policies were always changing like they were trying to figure out what would work or would not work. High Turn over rate. This place was also under going transition to a new company owner.
Pros
Staff on the floor were nice and fun to work with
Cons
short staffed a lot, communication
Its' a fasted paced environment, everyone is always friendly and helpful. The hardest part of my job, is when a resident expires. My most favorite thing is when I can help a resident and my co-workers smile and feel better about their day.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
health insurance rates
It was a hard job. A lot of work and not enough time to do everything. Was overal exausting. Needed more caregivers and patients required more care.