Forward Service Corporation Employee Reviews

Excellent company and excellent people!
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WINovember 30, 2018
FSC is a great company to work for, and its employees are great people to work with. FSC feels like family even with office spread across the state. Helping people reach their goals is also a big reason why I love working at FSC. There are many opportunities to continue to learn and develop skills too.
Pros
Seeing people succeed, wages and benefits are excellent, management who listens
Cons
Can't control the rules set by the state, but with a flexible attitude the rules aren't an issue
December 7, 2018

Thank you for your review! It's good to know that we have such a flexible, encouraging FSC family.

Love fsc
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WINovember 30, 2018
Not only do I get to help my community while working at FSC, I also get to work with great people. The office is like family and management really cares about employees. There are many opportunities to advance and learn new skills. I also go home everyday knowing I made a difference in someone's life!
Pros
Great mission, excellent pay/benefits/PTO/401k, flexibility and family feel
Cons
I can not think of any
December 7, 2018

Learning new skills is definitely a value we strive to encourage! You make a real difference in so many people's lives. Thank you for your review!

Enjoyed working here very much
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Portage, WINovember 13, 2018
This has been an amazing experience and I truly hate to be leaving. The people you work with are great and it has a family type feel. I truly hope to be a regular employee soon.
Pros
Good pay and excellent benefits
December 7, 2018

Thank you, and hopefully we will see you again soon! Your work with us is truly valuable, even if it's for a short time.

This is one of the best group of gals I've ever worked with!
Clerical Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Menasha, WINovember 13, 2018
I had an amazing time volunteering at FSC and I learn a lot as well. The staff is patient, friendly, helpful, and supportive. There is not another place like FSC in Menasha!
December 7, 2018

Thank you for the high praise! We are glad that you enjoyed volunteering with us. Drop by to let us know how you're doing anytime!

Run Away!
Wisconsin Works Case Manager/ FEP (Former Employee) –  Oshkosh, WIOctober 16, 2018
Private companies should not be contracted to administer the welfare program--I learned this the hard way. The pay was great, but stress is a daily fact of life, and I am not sure management knows the actual goal of the program they're administering.
Pros
Awesome pay
Cons
Ethically questionable
October 23, 2018

We're sorry that it didn't work our as you had hoped. We aim to help people truly unleash their potential as individuals and families, and we wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Only a volunteer
Volunteer Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Berlin, WIAugust 28, 2018
My case manager is awesome. She is truly a caring person with the Hope's that my life will get better. She has amazing ideas n tries to help me feel better, more confident. My case manager is in waushara county. I have volunteered there and in Green Lake county as well. Both CM are awesome.(RS and KC)
Cons
I hate the logs.
October 23, 2018

We're so glad to hear such positive feedback about our staff! Thank you!

It's contract based you make what you want of it.....
FSET Employment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIAugust 7, 2018
You have to learn to roll with the changes. Not always implemented well but remembering the customers and why we are here makes it work. Compensation is not bad. Benefits could be better.
October 23, 2018

Thank you for your review! It's great to know we have a team that's so dedicated to our customers' success. We are currently looking over our benefit options to ensure we're providing the best coverage possible. Be sure to reach out to HR if you ever want to talk about maximizing your options, as they're eager to help.

Office Environement
W-2 Case Manger/FEP (Former Employee) –  Wisconsin Rapids, WIJuly 3, 2018
Good starter job. Case management position. Not really any room for advancement. Company should provide a little more training with the state for new Case managers/FEP's.
October 23, 2018

Thank you for your review! It's good to see feedback that motivates us to improve our training program and create advancement opportunities.

Productive and family atmosphere.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wisconsin Rapids, WIJune 18, 2018
it was very relaxed working environment
They were very understanding about everything having children and having your own life they completely understood that.
Pros
Allowed me to breast pump, gave breaks.
Cons
Na
October 23, 2018

It's good to see that you had a great experience with us here as the parent of a newborn. That is such a wonderful challenge, and every little bit of encouragement helps!

Hard work, but worth it!
Any (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WIJune 18, 2018
Working at FSC can be difficult because it involves working with every changing state policy. However, being able to help those in need makes it all work it. FSC also takes care of their employees by offering generous PTO and other benefits. Wages are also great compared to similar roles at similar non-profits.
Pros
Pto, flexible management, helping community, supportive workplace culture
Cons
policy changes (out of company's control)
October 23, 2018

Thank you for writing such a balanced review. It's true that some things are out of our control, and we hope to make every day better in the ever-changing world we all live in - customers and staff alike. Thank you for all of the work you do to make this happen!

Postive Place To Work
Worker (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIJune 11, 2018
I enjoy my position at FSC. I feel that the people that work here are true advocates for their customers. I work with a great team. I also think that the management do activities to reward the employees, pot lucks and free branded clothing for the whole company. The PTO policy is also really great.
Pros
Pto, Team
October 23, 2018

Hi! Thank you for your positive review. Our management works hard to ensure everyone feels welcome and empowered, and it's great to see that you're feeling the impact of that effort.

A career where you can truly make a difference
Manager (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIJune 8, 2018
The goal of removing barriers to successful employment is not always easy, but it is so worth it to see our clients be successful! there is support and processes in place to help our employees find the solutions needed.
Pros
Great team atomosphere, and management that truly listens and tries to find solutions.
Cons
Policies and procedures don't always move along as quickly as we'd like them to, but there is always forward motion and progress!
Great Experience for those that need help getting back into the workforce
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIJune 7, 2018
Great location and staff. This job is perfect for single mothers that struggle with finding daycare since there is daycare on site. Basic office skills will be taught to anyone who needs the assistance.
Worst company I ever worked for
Resource Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIJune 1, 2018
Hired me with no experience, poor training, immature management. Incredibly stressful job. I believe I could have been a superstar with better training and management.
Pros
I enjoyed meeting with the applicants.
Cons
Incredible stress
Stessful and communication disconnect
Front Desk Customer Service/Phone Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WIMay 21, 2018
No consistent communication
Management support unavailable
Reviews not true assessment of work accomplishments
Management follow-up non existent
Coverage needs not given importance
Pros
Pto, Insurance, disability, dental, vision coverage, Great colleagues
Cons
Management state "Door" always open but never available. Coverage needs not given consideration.
Excellent place to work
Data Reporting QA Analyst 2 (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIMarch 19, 2018
Excellent place to work. Wonderful culture. The staff there are very professional and nice to work with. Further more, it is flexible and the working environment is very convenient.
Great benefits
Employment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIMarch 14, 2018
very fast paced. you need to be very organized and able to solve things for yourself. You need to know how to motivate people. the work culture is very positive.
Pros
really good benefits
Cons
Very boring and nothing to do, management terrible
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Montello, WIMarch 4, 2018
They do not care about their customers, and I was one of them, They do not help their customers the way they are suppose to, All the paperwork involved in getting a customer approved for the program is always getting lost by the case worker, and then the customer pays for it, They tell you to move to another county because they do not have any programs available for you or do not want to do the work.
Pros
Non
Cons
The company as a whole was a good place to work except for some of management's behavior.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIJanuary 31, 2018
I enjoyed the company, it's values and many of the employees I worked with. The problem was with a couple of managers who spoke ill of others/departments and put worker against each other. There was quite a bit of manipulation and blame that should not have been tolerated by a few of their managers.
Pros
Lunches and breakfasts were offered quite a few times as appreciation for hard work.
Cons
Manipulation, deceit and poor management.
Poor managment. Favoritism. Lack of support.
Emergency Assistance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIJanuary 15, 2018
FSC as a company, the mission, vision, and goals was something I stood strongly behind. The ability to help those in need is such a great gift I think FSC had ever given me as an employee and it was something I had a deep sense of pride in but not all my co workers felt that same drive. The environment I worked in was very toxic. Lots of back stabbing. Lots of bullying. Immediate management discouraged contacting HR and upper management about office issues. It was put in terms that what went on didn't need to be concerned with by HR or upper management.
Pros
Helping others
Cons
Terrible managment, no support system

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Forward Service Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.